Ravenous

I bought a Kellogs Variety Pack this morning and threw the whole lot of them into a big bowl with a splash of ice cold milk…

off to get something substantial now.

They used to be lovely, hadn’t had one in years…

Ya the portion sizes are after getting much smaller, or maybe it’s because I got much bigger. Either way you wouldn’t put one of the portions on a mousetrap. I was highly unimpressed by them and will not be recommending them in future.

All the different varieties :o
IN ONE BOWL :o

Lunacy

This man doesn’t do things by half. He has an appetite nearly as insatiable as my own…

I didn’t eat it after dunph but I’m just after a bit of lambs liver and a couple of rashers

A mug of tea and 4 cuts of mccambridge brown bread…I believe the word is noble B)

McCambridge’s Brown Bread :clap: :clap: :clap:

A bit of marmalade on them with be the job but i know you’re not gone on marmalade…

Runt, I’ve a fillet of whiting in the fridge for dinner - any suggestions of the best way to cook it?

Frying pan with oil…

butter

Im just after a feed of fresh Hake there, unreal so it was. Bit of pesto and breadcrumb on top of it.

Bake it in the oven with a bit of salt and pepper. Add some new spuds & mashed turnip with cinnamon and honey. Plenty of butter on the new spuds

turnips are out of season now but it does sound nice

had a bit of roast lamb today

A great Prawn Curry there from the Chinese. Hit the spot

As I said on the other thread I took Frans suggestion and added a bit of garlic. Served with baby spuds boiled for 20 mins and then cut and roasted while covered in salt and pepper. The Whiting was average enough, and the spuds were savage. Don’t think I’d be in a rush to buy it again to cook. Left a KitKat in the freezer for 5 mins and had that afterwards. Super stuff. Few cans of cheap Carlsberg now to kill the post holiday blues before work tomorrow.

what a revolutionary cooking approach mac, boiling & then roasting, great description too- a bit of salt & pepper too- amazing innovation there as well. :angry: :angry: :angry: im so glad you decided to share your culinary wisdom you vile vile piece of piss

Whats up your ass bro?

Mac are you ever going to change your profile picture of that vile thug?