Ravenous

I was contemplating a change to Larry Murphy Dunph but that might be a stretch too far. I’ll have it changed shortly enough.

THe weekend is never a great time to buy fish in all fairness

I would have recommended throwing together your own batter then deep frying it. It’s fairly handy, whiting on it’s own ain’t great.

Will I boil an egg, I’m laid up with the back at the moment but I’d manage to boil an egg, fuck it I’d eat now

I just had a snack box with curry from the chipper. Right job, hadn’t eaten since 2 today.
I met RTT in there.

What you get? I took all the chicken.

Scramble them…

I asked for chicken, your man said “the small guy took it all”

fuck off so says i

ill have a small chip

Scrambled eggs and a few slices of toast with a mug a tae, some job.

I cooked unreal scrambled eggs this morning.
As pretentious a breakfast you’ll find:

1 freshly baked bap
+
scrambled eggs ( 2 eggs, butter, sea salt, pepper, tabasco sauce, smoked paprika, chives)
+
Smoked salmon

<_<

:clap: :clap: :clap:

The last few slices the toast is soggy.

“Mug a tae.” There’s absolutely no need for that kind of language.

Fair enough Flano.

A cup of tea…

:rolleyes:

FFS.

:smiley:

bit late for tea now there will be no sleep at all if I drink tea now might scramble two eggs alright dunph with a couple of slices of toast and a glass of milk

Does Runt bring a milk crate into chippers with him or does he ring ahead for his orders and someone meets him at the door?

:rolleyes:

I thought I told you to stick to the pole dancing and less of the comedy act.

[size=“1”]There’s a door at the counter that is usually open so I go to there and shout up my order.[/size]

just after the beef sandwich in sinnotts. very disappointing, beef was quite fatty and chips were cold. im eating a plum at the desk here. it must be plum season, they’re savage at the minute

You’re dead right, it is plum season. I had a feed of them from the tree at the home place over the weekend. Hard to bate a nice plum.

Sinnots in Limerick?

nah the dublin one…