Ravenous

Does Sam Spudz still exist?

Haven’t seen them in a long time.

Perri had a great competition around ten years ago where they had little scratchcard things in each packet. Every prawn cocktail flavoured bag had a winner in it. Unfortunately you could only win the same flavour as the bag the card was in it and prawn cocktail were shit.

what i wouldn’t give for a bag of burger bites now

Quality. I survived first year of secondary school on chickatees and frosties.

I was a great man for the Dan Bar, great yolks, you could get nearly half an hour out of them

Roy of the Rovers bars were lovely. Pineapple flavoured, really tangy.

Apple drops were great too but ruinous for your teeth. You’d buy them in a brown paper bag and within half an hour they’d be stuck to it.

Both were excellent. Stinger bars were rarely considered in the same league but were a worthy competitor as well. Refreshers were class as well.

Dan Bars were great, the Wham bar was right up there as well.

:clap:

Small break. Tuck shop. 2 packets of Screaming Green Mummies. 2 Cola Woppas & a can of Smack Cola. 50p

I sent Clarkey to the shop and he’s come back with my requested Chickatees, Wheelies and Meanies.

rancheros

Moro and a cup of tea

Count how many wheelies are in the bag. It was a standard 12 back in the day.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

mars bar and a cup of tea

The talk here made me just make a crisp sandwich. The only crisps I had were buffalo HD’s, a tasty treat.

A conversation arising out of this thread has led to my housemate getting drumstick, stinger, refresher, and wham bars from the shop.

The stinger bar says ‘no artificial colouring’ on it :lol:

Crisp sandwiches :lol:

Fookin boggers

Ah hark back to simpler times, before we all got rich.

Former Limerick hurler Leonard Enright used to drive a truck for Perri`s , manys the day i saw hin in my local flooring pints & his helper passed out on the couch.