Ravenous

legend

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

what sort of biscuites horse

:smiley:

Rasberry creams of course. B)

I feel let down by that answer

You were hoping for chocolate digestives or hob nobs i suppose…

I just sampled Cadbury’s new caramel biscuits, pretty good now in fairness. I see a new Crunchie biscuit on the shelves as well. They’ll be for another day.

Polish them off now sure…

Toffee pops, jafa cakes, custard creams would have been ok too but Rasberry creams are the kind of think you get free with another pack of biscuites

:lol: :lol:

Rasberry creams are the biscuits of kings, an incredible biscuit…

just about to dig into two peppered grilledsteaks and a bit of ravioli…serious bit fo fodder, should keep me well and truly ticking over til after training

3 Yes 3 plates of Carbonara

just about to tuck in to a nice bowl of porridge. i love my porridge so i do :clap:

Two lamb chops, straight from an uncles lamb, bit of garlic and mint rubbed in. Potatoes carrots and peas all from the garden. Savage.

At seven in the evening? :o

as flano would say ‘i do my own thing’ :smiley:

Superb mate. I have highlighted this here before. :clap:

Just after taking a roast chicken out of the oven to served with peas carrots and SPUDS

Good girl, I hope your husband appreciates the effort when he gets home from work.

:lol: :lol:

I’m not a man to be trifled with Runt

I bought a box of Weetabix there for the first time in years, I had three to begin with. Whats the standard portion of Weetabix that ye’d eat? I’m not sure I’d go over the 4 mark just yet, afraid I’d get colic.