Ravenous

Eating one of those chicken wrapped in a rasher with stuffing inside things from the butchers here. I wasn’t arsed putting on spuds so put on a packet of curry thai style couscus instead in a packet, it only took about ten minutes and is fine…

I’m going putting on a batch of sausages and black pudding shortly, might have some beans them too. There’s some homemade brown soda bread out there too…

How did you cook the chicken Dunph?

In the oven, 40mins…

Foil or no foil?

None…

I’d usually go with the foil for 40 odd and off for 15 to make sure its cooked properly myself.

I see Dunph just featured in ad there on RTE 1

Just made myself a noble bit of egg salad there for a sandwich

Good stuff, egg is great in a sandwich.

More Weetabix. Nobody answered my query on whats the recommended portion of Weetabix? Ive gone with my judgement and had 3.

3 is a good number…

I think there is fuck all feeding in weetabix I’d eat six not bother at all your as well of with muesli or porridge

after three two boiled eggs and brown bread starving so I was

I need a recommendation on what to get at the Chinese please.*

*All recommendations will be consdiered except anything with squid in it.

Kung Po Chicken

You always recommend that shite.

2RE, fancy going to Donkey Fords??

What is beef in broccoli like from the Chinese?

General Tso’s chicken.

I wouldn’t mind a chinese actually. Thing is Runty, I don’t like the taste of certain dishes, e.g. ones with blackbean sauce. As a result, I generally bottle it and get a very safe and unadventurous breast of chicken curry or fillet beef curry. What’s Kung Po Chicken like? Any other recommendations for someone with a liking for mild enough dishes?

I have the beef with broccoli ordered and am on my way out now to collect it. I shall be back…