Ravenous

Kung po is usually one of the hottest chinese dishes(which isn’t very hot compared to Indian), if your not a fan of cashews forget about it though.

P.s. General Tso’s might actually suit your criteria, it’s hickory flavour and not a whole lot more.

Well dunph any good

Had Chicken stirfy myself

Sensational. I’d give it 8/10. I’d never got it before and was looking to try something different, i’ll be getting it again…

Feed of bacon and cabbage with 5 spuds… Followed by an Apple, yogurt and Cruchie bar.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Impressive.

I have just had a bowl of seafood there, a load of squid, mussels, prawns, and other unidentied marine life. It’ll do for starters, I’ve a bit of Angus on the grill ready to rumble. Not much with it, a few chips and a bit of garlic bread.

Very good though i’m not gone on squid, it’s a small gripe.

Homemade meatballs spagetti and bolognese sauce followed by a mint aero and a cup of tae, have a bar of fry’s chocolate in the fridge for later.

The problem with squid in this country is that its always overcooked. You try it on the continent and its a whole new ball game…

delete

What are you deleting? Did you say something un-PC?

Na when I get hungry I get a dose of tourettes and shout out PC jargon.

I wouldn’t mind a nice ice-cream chocolate sundae now…

I think I’ll get the roast duck with satay sauce.

Get the beef with broccoli, trust me.

Broccoli is a veg for paedos.

I can get fillet beef in oyster with brocolli.

It reads fairly homosexual.

I can tell you’re a man of distinction, Rintintin. :clap:

It would be great to have Bandage contributing more to this thread. I enjoy his musings on food, no matter how rare they are…