Ravenous

A top notch late night treat. But equally good anytime really.

Is that a Fry’s Chocolate Cream you mean, RTT?

Pork with mushroom from Chinese there.

Only alright.

I had some tasty Tacos earlier, before spending a few hours cutting grass, trimming hedges and other man stuff.
Sitting down now with a cup of tea and a few pyramids from an over-sized Toblerone.
I also discovered a bag of Clove rocks that will have to be investigated.

This roast duck with satay sauce accompanied by fried rice and chips is exceptional. I’m onto my second plate now.

Agreed - a noble dish.

Don’t know about having chips as well though. Goes great with noodles.

Yes it is SS*

Just got one from the shop. :clap:

I dont know about the man stuff you were doing, most daecant country girls would have that done and a dinnner made too but you choice of boiled sweet is excellent

Enjoying something I haven’t enjoyed in about 20 years…a Mr Kipling French Fancy. :lol: Top class confectionary.

Just after a big fry there between working and training I hadn’t a good feed all day

Just after polishing off a Lamb Jalfrezi there from the the Mogul Emperor, the accompanying garlic & coriander naan was particularly tasty.

:clap:

A noble dish. I would be a fan of Indian food I must say.

Just after polishing off my second packet of Hunky Dory Cheese and Onion there. A noble crisp.

a noble post :clap:

Cheers Puke.

How is the cold today buddy?

Not great, didn’t sleep great last night with my chest acting up and am in contrary form today due to it

thanks for asking

No probs.

A few handy ones this weekend at some stage?

Sunday evening and Monday maybe, although I am in no form for it

After bacon and cabbage I wasn’t feeling so weel after all the fast food yesterday

Has a savage tikka masala in Dublin on saturday night. Reasonable too.