Ravenous

Ya I was out of Jaffa Cakes and Kit Kats so fruit cake had to do. It was the best feed I’ve had all week!

One of those channels in the section after Entertainment on Sky Digital, Lifestyle or something. It’s on every night around 10 I think

it’s on a channel called good food which in general i think you would enjoy greatly.

it’s channel 246/247 i think on sky

Roast beef with spuds and carrotts followed by Mars bar duo and a cup of tea

Nice. I’d rarely if ever have roast beef mid-week. Had a beef stew earlier. It was noble.

wouldn’t usually have it either dunph but their are Yanks ‘‘home’’ and they have to be fed the mrs has em gone off to the trad festival in tulla.

Id a homemade burger earlier and the fried up some of last nights spuds. Savage.

Within the last week there has been alot of left overs from the previous days dinner for some reason and it tastes just as good the next day when cooked up in a differant way, ie. boiled cabbage/fried cabbage; boiled spuds/fried spuds. I might continue the trend for a while until ive fried everything. :huh:

fried cabbage???

Homemade burgers are a fine feed

Ya just fry up the boiled cabbage from day before. Savage.

Jaysus I don’t know about that now, no offence to you but you sound like lad I heard on about a bacon and cabbage sandwich and that’s just wrong

Fried cabbage is a big thing lad, cant believe you havnt had it. All the cool kids are doing it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Fell out of the pub there, chipper closed, chinese closed despite being able to gain admittance to the premises. A bowl of alpen and a couple slices of toast doesn’t really cut it in these situtations. :angry:

:o
jesus H christ, alpen after the pub, i pity ur jax in the morning… :smiley:

im currently devouring a brown sliced pan with butter and bottles of corona, working evening shifts till midnight messes up body clock and im in a hungry whilst wanting to get pissed mood here at 4-30 AM…

Bro, that’s a fallacy. It’ll be kosher. Wanted to get a ‘Junior box with breast’ and a cheese burger. Probably better that I didn’t but still, no consolation.

no rashers in the fridge ???

just after a nice bit of collar bacon and caggage

Had rashers, beans, spuds and a fried egg there. I kept going back for more spuds until they were all gone. There was a packet of sausages there in the fridge one day out of date but smelled alright. I had a bite off one of them and threw the rest out, it tasted grand but i’m not taking any chances. I don’t want to get food poisioned and hope i don’t from the bite i had…

A fine feed there as always dunph you will know about the food poisoning later might be as well off to have a racing post and a can of air freshener on standby

What are the odds of getting food poisoned after one bite of a sausage which is one day out of date? Might i add they smelled and tasted fine. I suppose after taking one bite i may as well have been eaten five or six of them…