Ravenous

hope for the best and plan for the worst

If they smelled and tasted fine they were fine Dunph, “sell by” dates are always conservative no chance of you getting food poisoning.

I have a seriously hot chicken balti nearly ready here. Going to sweat out the weekends booze

This is what i wanted to hear but whatever the outcome it was foolish of me…

You better drive down to Limerick Regional and hang around there in case you take a turn for the worst after 1 measly bite of a perfectly good sausage. :rolleyes:

The sausage was gone off. I have a long and colourful history of food poisoning as you well know.

You do, and it coincides with your extreme paranoia as well!! :lol:

Well dunph how are you fixed ??

When you say food poisoning are we talking a dose of the trotts or are we talking projectile form both ends, I never had a real bad case myself but I know a lad who had to go to hospital after a burger from a some burger van or so he says anyway

I’m ok turfcutter, thanks for asking.

I have got food poisoning 3-4 times, i have been unlucky with it. It’s been mostly self inflicted but the first time i got it i was away in Dublin for a weekend, it was years and years ago. A horrible dose of it, with stuff flying out of every oraphis. In truth i should have gone to the hospital that time with it but i never have. Thankfully, it’s a few years since i’ve experienced it again i am so particular about food being fresh, clean, unprocessed and thoroughly cooked. I went through a terrible few years with the paranoia that i might get it again, i mean 3-4 times i ask you…

:lol:

A gas man is the Dunph!! every other night you are getting take away!!!

Yeah but i always go for the healthy options in takeaways such as chips (potatoes), fish and often beef if from the chinese. I wouldn’t dream of getting a burger from these places, processed auld shite…

That’s not pleasant dunph plenty of water and a bed rest I suppose

I’m gone off eating out myself in the last couple of years unless it’s one of the better places, I’m sick of reheated mash, wilted salad and stale veg.

Your dead right Dunph. Your appetite in the capital last weekend was nothing short of sensational. A bottomless pitt.

I salute you! :clap:

wasn’t there some chinese place in limerick done for serving dog as beef ???

Agreed. Eating out is over-rated. The amount of places i have scratched off my list over dishes being reheated, mashed spuds being watery is unreal. Standards are gone very low it seems…

Chinese whispers I believe. The restaurant in question was Peony Court, allegedly. I’ve often eaten there and its a fine spot.

do you like you dog rare or well done

As long as its not wagging its fine with a bit of sweet and sour sauce.

:lol: :lol:

I even had to finish your chips one time. :lol: