Ravenous

God ya, I dont know what came over me but I was more intersted in preserving space for pints. I believe you tried to go through the menu in some take away after coppers? I have a vague memory of the night.

I really went to town on it after Coppers. You’re getting soft anyway. <_<

Lamb chops, carotts and spuds followed by apple and custard

Had a basic chicken curry from the Chinese there. Superb. :clap:

Curry is truly one of the best things ever made.

:clap:

Curry is king.

Pepper sauce trumps curry every time.

http://www.posiesplace.net/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/fillet-steak-with-a-creamy-pepper-sauce-for-website.jpg

:clap:
Ah lovely

That looks similar to what I had for dinner today. Steak, mashed spuds, fried onions, peas and pepper sauce. All washed down with a glass of milk.

I think you’ll find you’re wrong there Tony.

Some McCain’s chicken things sandwiched in between buns with cherry tomatoes, mayo, hetchup, cheese and lettuce. Plus a bottle of red wine. :wink:

‘All washed down with’ is fierce popular on this thread.
Do lads put the whole dinner in their mouth and then pour the liquid in on top of it or what way does it work? Would ye use a funnel?

Thread has gotten a lot less pretentious recently with the contributions of arch bogmen like turfcutter bringing a lot of fellas back to something approaching reality, which is good to see.

I had my first Foie Gras Brulee with dinner tonight-sensational

curry from a chinese??? surely an indian?

Did turfcutter have many of ye round for the meal?

curry is the business, but from a chinese no way

you may as well be getting it in abrakabra

beef stirfry with noodles tonight

have a lovely stir fry recipe on the go at the moment, garlic, ginger, soy, fish sauce, oyster sauce, walnut oil and a spoon of sugar

its hard bet

What is curry like from an Indian restaurant? Actually i’ll go one better, what is an Indian restuarant like?

it wouldnt be much like the curry sauce in supermacs dunph, but id say youd like it all the same

Its a technique where you throw a scoop of everything into the hatch followed by a gulp of said drink to “wash” it down. No funnel or any other kitchen utensil needed.

only started eating indian food about 5 years ago & now id always choose it over chinese which in ireland is pretty bland compared to indian- some of the restaurtants are top class-

do you like hot/spicy food?

I wouldn’t know what the curry sauce from Supermacs is like…