Ravenous

Sounds like some sort of a stew…

Well i like food so i guess the answer is yes.

What sort of dish would you recommend, mate?

Ive only had Indian twice ever and had korma both times. Not bad, the naan bread is the job for mopping up the sauce. Not into any sort of lamb dishes so what else is good?

really hard to say- id prefer a madras but they can be really hot , maybe a butter chicken or korma to see what you think at first

I like the sound of that. Butter and chicken together, what a combo…

http://www.all-creatures.org/anex/duck-foiegras-07.jpg[quote=“gola, post: 290330”]
Did turfcutter have many of ye round for the meal?
[/quote]

T bone and chips

:clap:

Had bacon, spuds and turnip myself for the dinner at about 6.30 followed by a big bowl of apple crumble. I’m 3/4 of the way through one of those giant toblerones from the duty free now. Very hungry this evening and i’m far from finished yet as i’ve to go visiting later and there will be all the apple tart and biscuits you can eat there…

:clap:
Bacon and turnip is a fine meal, I think I might have one tomorrow after reading that

i love this thread. you two have my respect :clap:

Inspired by the Dunph I had bacon and turnip

Turnip is rotten shite, Ive tried so hard to eat it and enjoy it but its just not happening.

:blink: fry the leftover turnips with a bit of onion in it , savage stuff .

Christ, I wouldn’t want to be going Anywhere important for a few hours after eating that. I’d lifting the place out of it with farts.

The chinese in my home town was shut down because they used to serve madras.

Ravenous wouldn’t describe how i have behaved here this evening. I just went wrong altogether.

What kind of a post is that, what did you have???

Is there anything so simple and satisfying as the baked spud? I had an enourmous one tonight with a homemade burger and fried some peppers and onions to go with it.

I’d rather not discuss it, i don’t feel well. Let’s just say i had an awful amount of sweet things and confectionary things after a big dinner…

That was about to be one of the greatest posts ever on this thread until you went and mentioned peppers…