Ravenous

Liver is delicious,unless its overdone and then it has the texture of an Arabs flip-flop.

Hugh Fearnley-Whatshisface was on Channel 4 last night and was frying chunks of ox liver in some fancy marinade,it looked very nice indeed.

:clap: :clap:

Liver must be left a bit pink in midde or you eating timber, non mad about Hugh Fucking whatever but some of the stuff he does is good, I remember seeing him making black pudding reminded me of an older neighbour who keeps a couple of pigs seen him on about tripe too, the best trip I ever had was in a house in Limerick by the way, kidneys fried in butter are nice too

Love Liver myself, Turenne that dinner a few posts up sounds gorgeous.

Liver is great.

I like a bit for my breakfast of a saturday morning.

Just had some ribs with Encona Hot Pepper Sauce.

Serious sauce.

Had a big bowl of what was left of the stew there and a few cuts of brown bread. I enjoyed the stew better for the dinner but still it was good…

I’m after a feed of lamb chops veg and spuds wasn’t so well all day

Two orange kit kats and a mug of tea in front of me now. Housemate cooked a roast duck for dinner which was ok but wouldn’t be mad about it.

duck is lovely but like liver a lot of people over cook it, just have a bowl of cruncy nut corn flakes

Find it a bit greasy myself, but it is nice alright…

throw it up on a wire rack when you roast it

Baked fillet of sea bass, half a fillet of smoked haddock, hollandaise sauce, mixed veg, half a stick of garlic bread. Still not really satisfied prob should have had more carbs in the form of spuds. Have a few pork chops there but might try to hold off and just have a coffee in a while. There’s always fruit I suppose.

Grilled sirloin steak, a clatter of stir fried prawns, creamy garlic sauce, roast spuds, fried onions, peppers and mushrooms.
Polished off a mint aero, a few mini toblerones and a cup of scald. Mega.

Different gravy, absolutely different gravy. :clap:

I hope the sea bass wasnt one of those farmed Greek fish? There is no comparison to the real thing caught off the west coast.

Top class

The level of unrefinement on this thread is outrageous.

I had a late dinner today at around 7pm and in what must have been a first for me i actually skipped supper. Regretting that now though even though it wasn’t a conscious decision. I’m after devouring a load of cheese on crackers, a club milk bar and a bun. I’m trying to think what to do next and wouldn’t rule out having a bacon sandwich and/or bowl of conrflakes yet to keep the hunger away…

Did you see the woman/thing on the Late Late last weekend that does the body building, she eats every two hours or so? Im sure ye could swap notes or something.

had roast chicken this eveing I’d advise the bacon sandwiche dunph