Ravenous

My eating today consisted of:

Breakfast: Nothing as usual.
Lunch: Went for a dinner / carvery - cottage pie with two scoops of mash, chips, carrots and gravy.
Dinner: Bowl of Bran Flakes.

I’m fucking starving but I’m going to bed. I’ll be gagging for something to eat come lunchtime tomorrow.

and how the fuck are you the fat cunt you have been accused of being, I have seen words like rotund and ample used here to describe you .

Nothing till lunch time that’s not good

:o

I also had a Kit Kat after lunch now that I think about it.

I had a break and I thought to myself, “I know what I’ll have; I’ll have a Kit Kat”.

Yeara bandages will you eat properely

+1

Beef casserole this evening

FAO the dunph how did you get on with that bacon sandwich last night

Having the same thing myself, mashing the spuds into it is the best part of the dinner.

Just tucking into a serious sandwich here. White loaf, 3 superquinn sausages, red leicester cheese, heinz ketchup. Washed down with a pint of water.

I was so ravenous, I burned the side of me mouth with the first bite.

:o

Do you not drink tea, you animal?

:rolleyes:

There is a goose coming out of the oven shortely and I won’t even have to wash up

:lol:

For a few days there i thought i had lost it. But i am glad to report that my appetite is as insatiable as ever.

I just had a big plate of homemade Irish stew, after which i had seconds. I then had a cup of tea and two buns and now i am on my second cup of tea and i’m polishing off a big bowl of warm apple pie. I could explode here yet…

Siriloin steak on BBQ in garage, onions and mushrooms frying away in the pan, handful of oven chips nearly done and the fcukin house to myself.

Magnum in freezer for desert.

How bad.

You had me until oven chips…

A fine dinner and nothing wrong with oven chips either but I must object to your choice of ice cream it just very feminine I mean you’d never see woman eating a feast in an add

FAO dunph were there spuds in the stew or cooked on their own

had leftover goose this evening

Boasters Choc Chip are a quality biscuit.
Have 3 of them here with a cup of tea.

Too lazy to bother messing with spuds, the oven chips are too handy.

I was wrong about the Magnum, no fcukin icecream in the fridge at all… FFS. Hardly room for it now anyway, only fit for rolling at this stage.

I was in a house earlier where the woman of the house was from Mumbai, she had some mix roaring on the hob and the smell off it was unreal. Alas I had to leave the place hungry though i’d say I spared myself some long intense session on the shitter.

The spuds were cooked seperately. I peeled them, mashed them and poured the stew all over them. It was fantastic really.

Just three?

Pftt.