Ravenous

Maybe if you could just have the three you wouldn’t be so, ahem, “rotund”.

The hospitality of a house can only be judged by the feeding, bet it would be as good as an indian take away you would get

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 290416”]

Sounds a bit sloppy dunph but each to their own, I like the spuds cooked separately from any stew

That is a cheap shot, having a pop at me in my beloved ravenous thread while i am discussing food.

But the spuds were cooked seperately. Granted, i did then fire all the stew all over them when they were done but i find the mixture of the spud and juices from the stew intoxicating.

as I said dunph each to their own but it all sounds a bit much for me

Herself started a cookery course tonight. :lol:

The last time this happened I put on a good stone over a 4 month period.

Bring it on.

Dunph has the right idea with the spuds. The juice from the stew needs to be soaked up by something and spuds are the answer. I had the finest feed of roast chicken tonight with the roast spuds and carrot and parsnip with gravy. A few smoked rashers placed on the chicken when its roasting leaves a savage taste…

:clap:

I’m going to make some steak sandwiches for dinner. I have thin cut steak, seasoning, mushrooms, onions, and cheese. Do I need anything else?

Ciabatta bread. I wouldnt put cheese on it. Relish would make a job of it.

+1 a bit of pepper sauce if you don’t have relish and a bit of coleslaw as a side.

I just had two late night strawberry Mr Freeze cool pops. Jugs bought a pack of 40 but then went on a diet. Thanks Jugs. And if you’re reading this from abroad mate, I hope the specific ‘holding diet’ that you’ve been assigned for your holiday works a treat so you don’t put back on the weight you’ve already lost by following your ‘main diet’.

Just after pork steak, balck pudding, brown bread and 3 mugs of tea

You got it out of the way early enough…

yeara no there is a diinner to had yet that was only lunch

Carvery there:

[list]

[]Turkey & Ham
[
]Mash potato
[]Roast potatoes
[
]Chips,
[]Carrots/Parsnips
[
]Cabbage
[/list]

Roast potatoes and mash were ordinary, the rest was nice.

How much weight did he lose, Bandage?

He lost 10 lbs of fat and gained 3 lbs of muscle for a net loss of 7 lbs after 2 weeks. He also stopped drinking and became a terribly boring cunt.

Should that not read:

‘an even more terribly boring cunt.’

I certainly preferred him when he was more jolly.