Ravenous

That’s impressive from Jugs. What exactly did the diet entail? I’ve put on a few lbs over the last few weeks, need to do something to sort it out. Find it very hard to stay away from pasta, spuds and breads so I reckon I’m fooked no matter what I try.

How about exercise?

Zing!

Sounds like a Sinnotts special to me

Long Stone.

I’m off to Toss’d for Singapore Noodles. Nyom nyom nyom.

I was in the mood there for a fry-up for some reason so i came home there and made a serious fry. I bought a good bit of stuff at the butchers yesterday evening - butchers sausages, rashers, black and white pudding. Well i threw a load of that on along with a tin of beans, two fried eggs, a few fried mushrooms and two cuts of toast with a cup of tea. I hardly had room on the plate, there was stuff piled on top of each other. I think i need a minute here to digest this before i move again…

Got the dinner into me there.

[list]

[]Roast Turkey
[
]Mash
[]Roast spuds flavoured with garlic
[
]Chips
[]Mashed carrots
[
]Cabbage
[*]Gravy
[/list]

It was pretty nice, but I can barely open my mouth due to a medical complaint mentioned in another thread, which meant I was forcing the food through a lot. Still managed to finished it.

Farmer likes the auld carvery lunches…

You can’t bate them Dunph.

One thing that I learned in the country is that you are never properly set until you get the dinner into you. Once you do that, then everything else in life will take care of itself.

thats the shot :clap: :clap: :clap:

After a wedge of lasange and about 5 cuts of brown bread with it…should have a serious log to drop in about 2 hours time

:lol:

:clap:

Lasange / spagetti bolognese with brown bread and real butter is the fucking bomb

Ah he does yeah yeah he does yeah.

Do you like the auld carveries yourself, dude?

Shepherds pie… om om om

Shepherds pie is a noble dish.

Beef and black bean stir fry tonight, not the greatest in fairness.

Take away or out of a jar horse??

Had fish pie myself tis getting to the time of the year for big feeds of stew, casserole, Cottage/Shepard’s pie, cold enough this evening