Ravenous

I bought a bit of nice bit of round steak and a bag of frozen stir fry veg, the jar of sauce wasnt great, Uncle Bens I think it was. Chicken stir fry is far nicer.

Fish Pie is a savage dinner, i only ever eat it out though because its too much hasstle searching for all the different fish types to include.

:clap:

Cooked Dinner there for mesef and the Wife tonight,its the first bit of cooking ive done for a while,two good sized Striploin Steaks,marinated in black pepper,a little chopped garlic and a bit of oil,home made chips,Onion rings from LIDL that were smashing out of the deep fat fryer.Made a Pepper Sauce from a packet but added a good bit of cream,finely chopped mushrooms and a little cornflour,it turned out well,put a couple of good spoons of Superquinn Potato Salad on the side aswell,the whole feast turned out awful well,im in the good books here.

Superquinns salads and Breads are top class.

and sausages…

what a post!

Thinly veiled “my wife wears the pants in our relationship” from the Link Walsh there…

:lol: :smiley: im the boss in my house…so i am.

you the boss when the boss is away tis alright link no harm in being whipped

You should have cooked a shit dinner and never have to do it again. But there is a sense of pride when you dish up a perfectly cooked steak with the works. Sounded excellent… :clap:

you cook her a shit breakfast but never a shit dinner.

I have much to teach you grasshopper

I’m going to start writing these words of wisdom from you down on a notebook for future reverence.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

[quote=“TwoRunnyEggs, post: 290467”]
I’m going to start writing these words of wisdom from you down on a notebook for future reverence.
[/quote

About to have a chicken casserole I think i have a touch of the flu

a disgusting example of forelock tugging here, but sure what else can be expected…

Battered sausage and chips from giovannis in oranmore, I can feel my arteries tightening. Obviously the fit bird behind the counter don’t participate in this grease fest.

huge feed of spag bol

Snap. A handy throw together when you couldnt be arsed doing anything major.

I don’t like Spag Bol, never have and never will. I really dislike it actually, i don’t think i could even be in the same room as someone eating it.

I’d two centre-line chops a while ago, spuds, carrots, broccoli and onions. I’m eating a bowl of apple pie now with a cup of tea…

tis fine and filling too

Fucked a bit of parmesan on top of it there. Ah tis grand. Have a few chocolate chip cookies there, will make a hole in them later on during the apprentice.

had to make do with chedder myself followed by tea and a kit kat