Ravenous

Just threw together an omelette. Onions, mushrooms, peppers, 3 eggs. Slice of brown bread and a mug of tea.

If I ate like you Dunph I’d wouldn’t be able to tie my shoes!

Don’t upset the dunph KP he has been know to be sensitive about his weight

Nothing wrong with a nice omelette but I be farting mad after the onions and eggs

Speaking of which i got a chicken kebab after the dogs last Saturday night which contained chilli and the like. The farting i done on the way home in the car and that night was something criminal.

windows down lad

Pasta with chicken, chorizo, courgettes and onions in a spicy tomato sauce. Grand feed with a bit of ciabatta smothered in butter.

Gonna have a flake ice cream now and then a bit of mars bar cake with a cup of scald later.

I had an Eddie Rockets for dinner tonight as I couldnt have been arsed cooking, I dont care what anyone says, its a fine feed.

:clap:

this is truely a great thread. i do love apple pie and cream.

i agree, pricey but well worth it.

Was in Eddie rockets last week.

Double cheeseburger with Bacon
Strawberry malt
Fries and onion rings

19 euro…

Ouch.

They had a hungerbuster deal going so burger, chips and drink for a tenner.

Just stuffed down a huge sirloin.
I nearly couldn’t finish it and had to sacrifice some mash to ensure all the meat got finished.
I think I’m going to burst.

eating out has become cheaper since the recession thats for sure.

Sometimes there’s nothing better than an Eddie Rockets, would usually get one on a Sunday evening after a heavy weekend on the beer.

No idea what the sauce is that they put on the burgers but it’s f00king epic.

I noticed too that it’s slightly more moderately priced since the onset of the recession, they have some reasonable deals now.

How many of those did we have in college? We lived off them. :lol:

Its a bit like a salad cream of some sort. I see they’ve also gone back to their old chips again that have some sort of seasoning on them, proper order as well.

Surely 1 a week anyway, no way for college lads to carry on, we should have done more eating in Freda’s and the like and we’d have had enough money to last the year.

Didn’t really get in any proper food so had to have a tin of sardines on toast there. Pretty unsatisfying it must be said.

You should get in tins of haddock fillets in tomatoe sauce, SS**. Far nicer…

That’s pretty bad. Had a lovely piece of steak with supporting cast there myself. Have one of those rice-crispie squares with a slab of chocolate on top that you get in bakeries to have with a cup of tea. I ate nearly a full swiss roll after dinner last night so going for a lighter option tonight.