Ravenous

I used to go to Empty Pocket’s nearly all the time a couple of years back, until once it dawned at me that I was getting absolutely fleeced. Their chips aren’t even home made and are distinctly ordinary. Their burgers are nice but nothing to write home about.

I used to like their club sandwich with a big dallop of coleslaw, even though it cost almost a tenner.

In summary - overrated and overpriced.

Empty Pocket’s. :smiley:

Oh how i adored that establishment when i was a younger man. I haven’t been in an Eddie Rockets in about three months…

Empty Pocket’s. :smiley:

Oh how i adored that establishment when i was a younger man. I haven’t been in an Eddie Rockets in about three months…

Had a noble breakfast in Greene’s this morning…

And where is this Greene’s puke

I starved today for some reason two bowls of porridge around 8.30, two boiled eggs with loads of soda bread around 11, cheese sandwiched at 2 now having coffee and a donut

Do you still go to Residence of a Sunday Afternoon Tinnion?

Just after two pork chops, spuds, carrots, mushrooms and onions. Still though i’d prefer the centre-line chops i had yesterday, i’d eat them everyday if i could…

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I tell you dunph there is something wrong with I’m after 3 pork chops a half a cauliflower and 3 spuds I think I have worms, might chance a drop of ivomec later just in case

Don’t worry about the worms, turfcutter, i have them myself i’m sure. Eat on…

Greene’s William Street? Is the little french dude still trying to cook in there? I really loves himself.

Not since I left Dublin Link. I’ve found an alternative in SoHo House though, very nice establishment.

Chicken curry with rice followed by apple and custard

Dessert on a wednesday night, for fuck sake…

What of it Limerick man, hurling season over, most of the work done. Has the sparrow you training already ??? there will be no more queens and enzo’s for you

I have a dessert every evening after my dinner. What’s the problem with that?

What business would us lads from the south east of the county have in going to Ennis on a night out…

and where will ye go after training in cusack park

I am led to believe that most of our spring training will take place in Tulla…

where will ye go boozing so

The Mills Tavern, followed by Danny’s then onto Gunnings, Tony Horan’s, Ryandarby’s and finsihing up in Stritches…