Ravenous

Having lashings of toast and butter now. The toast is made from Irish Pride “Big Toast” bread. I recommend the full range of Irish Pride loaf varieties, they give a very generous thick cut on each slice.

I also like a Superquinn Danish loaf (at least I think that’s what it’s called) from their bakery section. Can be a chore to cut the slices off it but there is a handsome reward at the end of it.

The puke is thick because the sparrow has all the potential intercounty lads on very severe diets I hear they can’t even have a spoon of sugar in their tea and remember too the puke wouldn’t be as active as you of me so he would become enlarged quick enough

but certain lads like cruises puke

Just after a bag of chips there, for the breakfast…

Hodgins make a serious sausage:

Meh. I’d prefer a few butcher sausages tbh…

Tomato soup Heinz to be exact, the first bowl of the winter I suppose tis gone cold early and a cold snap promised for next week.

Followed by roast lamb with trimmings and apple crumble

That’s just a stupid statement.

You should try making your own soups, turfcutter. I used to make a mean homemade minnestrone soup but i haven’t done it in nearly two years. It was my signature dish for which i was renowned in the locality for…

:rolleyes:

yea I know Dunph but to be honest I have never made tomato soup must have a crack of it soon, that tinned stuff is full of salt, leek and potato my favourite still you cant beat a nice hot bowl of soup and a few slices of brown bread for lunch

There is a bag of hunky dorys cheese an onion in the press should I wait an hour or eat em now ???

After cooking myself a noble bit of sirloin steak with a few baby spuds

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

prefer T bone myself but noting wrong with sirloin, baby spuds at this time of the year are for townies but I prepared to let you off with it this time

Agreed. I’d be a big fan of soups as well.

I’d recommend eating them now and you can have something else then in an hour.

The meat counter in the local supervalu was doing a savage deal the past couple of days. Half price sirloin. I was skeptical enough when I saw it, but picked up a huge piece for €2.50 and it was bang on.

yeara I don’t know about meat from supervalue dunnes etc you’d be a well off with a good butcher most of em have a tenner deal that gives you five or six dinners of burgers chops and stew

I’d be the same but it’s decent enough in the local one and at that price you couldn’t pass it up.

I’d only buy meat out of a butchers as well, but sure the likes of the Runt wouldn’t have as refined pallets as we would…

Did somes sister get a dart in some hayshed somewhere in limerick or what there is awful digs there between the runt and the dunph.

Just had a bit of homemade toblerone cheesecake that the missus made. Was rich as fuck but quite tasty. You could only do a slice of it before keeling over.