Ravenous

Looking forward to a good feed of steak sandwiches and chips now. Had some spicy spanish chorizo as a bit of an appetiser as well. Unreal.

just had irish stew there now had a pair of kippers for lunch too

Had a couple of handy pints and I am just about to head for a nice feed of Indian food, to be washed down with some cobra beer.

World of difference between a Copella Apple Juice and A Libby’s one for instance. SuperQuinn also do very nice tuck so I applaud the use of brand names/supermarket own brands in the description.

[quote=“ChocolateMice, post: 290580”]
Had a couple of handy pints and I am just about to head for a nice feed of Indian food, to be washed down with some cobra beer.[/quote]

:clap: :clap: Lovely drink CM. Perfect with Indian or Chinese.

Love getiing duck cantonese from a chinese but my preferred restaurant closed recently for refurbishment and re-opened under a new name. Ordered my usual only to discoverer that the dish now had beansprouts and cashew nuts added. ruined the whole experience.

Cadbury’s Bliss- the chocolate bar of the modern and chic.

:clap:

Fcuk Tony… not impressed with it tbh.

Had some drak chocolate from Lidl there earlier, 80% cocoa, great stuff.

Tonight was steak night, need I say anymore, dinner of the week.

Eh I think you’ll find that is the milky bar raisin and biscuit…

Roast duck, broccoli, carrotts and mash, two large slices of apple tart and just after a mars bar with my second cup of tea

Nothing like a big feed after a busy day on the farm. A serious hunger on me after helping the ould fella for the day. Office work makes a man soft, hardly able to move.

Herself is on fire this weather due to A cookery course… Home made veg soup with brown bread followed by chilli con carni made with steak mince. Skipping the desert tonight…

Just after a grand dinner there - two lamb chops, spuds, carrots, brussel sprouts and onions. I ate a load of this smoked gouda cheese either side of it as well which i bought a few hours ago. I’m eating biscuits now with tea and have a pizza in the fridge which i will put on around 9pm. I’m in for the night now…

Not much of a feed in only 2 lamb chops. I generally would have about 4 when I cook them. Expensive fuckers too.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

had a bit of lunch in ennis today twas fine but I dont like eating my main meal that early so I’d imagin toasties around 7 or so

And you call yourself the king of the bogmen? Jackie Healy Rae would be disgusted with ya

thats funny but no I don’t like my dinner in the middle of the day

I am only a soldier in The Dunphs army

These were big as far as lamb chops go, two sideloin chops. I had no room on the plate with all the potatoes and everything else.

Agree with turfcutter about not eating your main meal too early. I generally don’t have dinner until after 6pm anyway.

I said earlier i wasn’t stirring for the night but i got a call soon after from a neigbour regarding a greyhound related emergency so had to step out. I’l put on the pizza now…

it’s a rotten night you would want plenty of feeding

Im not a fan of lamb chops either,ya’d have a Steak coming home with you for the price of a couple of chops,theres nothing on a lamb chop,i love a bit of Leg of lamb though.Had a quick dinner consisting of breadcrumb chicken and spicy wedges from Tesco with a bit of mayonaisse,it was tasty eneogh but not a dinner at the same time,im organising a cup of tea and a couple of purple snacks here at the minute to fill the void.

Fucking struggling in work these days with the hunger. Ordinarily I’d have the cereal early in morning and make it to lunch with no bother and from there to dinner at a canter. But now am starting to feel peckish mid mornings and mid afternoons which pisses me off greatly as I hate snacking and would try to avoid it if at all possible. Maybe the answer is to smoke more at work. Something to ponder perhaps.