Ravenous

They must, I think it’s linked to the thyroid glands. I lived with a lad in Dublin who ate like michael phelps and exercised like Mary Byrne, never put on apound.

No Dunph - I don’t feel right until I have had dinner of some sort, and like eating it at 1pm in the day. I tend to move between a few carvery houses during the week.

There are carbs in toast, yes.

KP, I am quite a tall lad and have always had a pretty big appetite. I possess a bit of a belly, but that is moe due to my Guinness intake but I am quite slim apart from that.

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 290638”]

I know one fella who is as thin as a lat and his diet is atrocious. He doesn’t eat anything green, no fruit, no veg. He eats fry-ups after fry-up and would be known to eat fry-ups at 1am in the morning at times before going to bed. I mean this lad is dangerously thin, almost like Christian Bales character in the Machinist…

Do you not get sick of eating lamb chops every Day Dunph?

But i don’t. In a typical week for dinners i would eat something like this:

Lamb chops twice
Bacon and Cabbage once
A beef stew once
Shephards Pie twice
Roast stuffed chicken once

The above will be accompanied by spuds always, usually carrots, maybe something like parsnips, onions and brussel sprouts, sometimes gravy.

I’d a feed of champ with chicken wrapped in rasher with a cheese sauce earlier and sticky toffee pudding afterwards.

Sounds like something they’d say on Masterchef…

What is champ?

Mashed spuds with chopped scallions mixed in. Savage stuff.

Good to yourself aren’t you…

In a strange turn for me I’ve decided to throw on a basket of chips.

Great call.

Nice.

They are indeed but I must say they are a kind of funny colour.
Kinda orangey as if they were seasoned with something, but the bag says they are just plain supervalu chips.

What about pasta or a bit of fish dunph, don’t get me wrong I’d eat everything on you list bar the parsnips I’m just not a fan, there was black pudding made in a house up the road yesterday and there is some in the fridge I don’t know if i can wait

Are you sure you used cooking oil and not a Castrol GTX type oil?

No this orangey colour was visible pre frying.
It kinda reminds on the chips you’d get in oz that were seasoned with chicken salt.

I haven’t ate pasta in months and just never got into it though i would eat it. I would eat fish as well, often salmon or trout. Of course i have takeaways regularly as well, often though i have takeaways for my supper. I advise you to eat the black pudding now…

2RE hasn’t been to oz…

Where did he say I was?

Eddie Rockets have orange chips too, its like an aromat type seasoning I’d imagine.

It was insinuated you were. :rolleyes: