Ravenous

Plaice is a cunt of fish. Fuck all meat on it all and it’s expensive. If you’re looking for a good cheap fish it’s hard to beat a bit of whiting or mackerel. Even smoked coley is nice and it’s the cheapest of the lot.

Just after a Chinese there of crispy chicken in honey chili sauce with fried rice and a portion of stir fried noodles on the side. They threw in a few prawn crackers which i am easy about but dusted them off anyway. There are buns outside for me to eat now and a crunchie bar.

Honey chili sauce? Thats a new one to me. I had one over the weekend. Crispy chicken cantonese style.

Had stew earlier with a rake of spuds mashed in. Savage after being out working in that weather today.

Yes the honey chili sauce was recommended to me by an acquantance. It was grand though i will probably try something else next time. The noodles were a fine job.

Yes a stew is glorious on a wet, cold day where you have been out the fields slaving all day.

Just after a big fry there, don’t like eating such a big feed so late but these things happen

Out slogging away on the farm all day no doubt. :clap:

I usually don’t work after six unless it’s necessary work dunph but I didn’t have the greatest of days today got a proper soaking around lunch time and I had do an emergency weld for a neighbour when a bar broke in his dairy

:clap: :clap: :clap:

fuck off you with your 9" butts

Fcuked with a flu so drank 2 bowls of home made veg soup earlier. Lashing hot jimmys into me now, sweat pissing through every pore.

The only job for the flu is hot whiskeys. Had a strong head cold myself over the weekend but drank a few hot whiskeys and told it to go fuck itself.

That’s the theory anyway. Half cut here…

Cloves, lemon, jameson, kettle, water.

Fcuk it, a double before I hit the bed!

3 disprin and a shit load of hot whiskey into bed and leave the heat on

go away and deal a few drugs or something

I havnt had a cold or flu in a long long time touch wood. I can often never understand lads with a sniffle thinking they’ve a flu and taking to the bed for a few days. :rolleyes: I used to live with a lad, Dunph will know him, he used to believe in starving off a “flu” so he wouldnt eat a bite for 3 or 4 days. What a total fuckbag I thought to myself.
A few bowls of soup, and then a glass of boiling water with two spoons of honey and a few slices of lemon in it does the job.

Is this the lad that moved to Poland?

Ah no, but there’s another lad now that you mention it. The man I have in question was a goggles wearing highwayman thats now cutting his teeth in the UK’s capital and lived on a diet of mashed watery spuds, burnt sausages and mushy peas.

Working 12 hours days for the last month took its toal eventually. Went rising walls with the ould fella on yesterday evening after leaving a 23 degrees office and got a soaking, woke up this morning… Rattled.

Loaded up with lemsip tablets this morning and got through the day.

Hopefully the whiskey will rid the cunt.

Sole or seabass is your only man when it comes to fish

For a non-alcoholic option try, boiling water, honey. lemon and disprin. The lemsips taste like fucking air freshners