Ravenous

:blink: you’ve been eating air freshners ?

I should have known…

Times are tough

They were closing up, I asked for sole, he said they had no sole so offered me plaice as a replacement so I went along with it.

Got hungry there again suppose its the fact I had no carbs just staring into my second toasted ham and cheese

Was it worth it?

T’was nice in fairness. Probably not worth €8, but nice all the same.
Made a nice butter,lemon and parsley sauce to go with it.

Ah wen hor hood hare hat hunch. Hummy.

3 pork chops, half a head of a large broccoli, 4 spuds and apple sauce, full now

I had a pair of kippers for lunch

Just after a stew there with a few spuds. I can honestly say i haven’t enjoyed a meal as much in weeks.

A very simple mix of brown pasta, home made bolognaise sause and some grated chedder cheese. Great wintering food.

Trying to shake off this fcukin flu. Drank too many hot whiskeys last night, head was hopping this morning!

I’ll do the same tonight, no doubt.

Cowen spoiled my bacon and cabbage today

[quote name=‘Kinvara’s Passion’ timestamp=‘1290110921’ post=‘425231’]
brown pasta [/quote]

Wrong.

Had a couple of jalapino burgers for dinner, have been on the bowl 5 times with brown water flowing out of me since 8 p.m…fucking hate the way hot/spicey food fucks me up

what type of retard goes on the piss drinking whiskey to try to get rid of the flu?

Livers, kidneys, wheat pasta, and a shalot, garlic and cream sauce. :smiley:

A full plate of chips. A second plate on the side containing 6 sausages, 2 fried eggs and beans. Magnifique.

Had a bit of swordfish in the freezer for a while so used it up there.
Very nice indeed.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

No doubt you were working all day, you need good feeding Dunph the agri sector is keeping the country afloat at the moment.

I had cottage pie earlier in the evening.

Out of interest Dunph do you like boiled eggs?

Yes turfcutter i enjoy all types of eggs - fried, boiled, scrambled, other ways…

I also enjoy cottage pie.