Ravenous

The best of fish there. A proper tuna steak is pretty good as well. Real meaty fish.

You can’t beat a good fish pie or a chowder as well.

As i see Turfcutter mention boiled eggs, I made up a bit of egg salad for an auld sandwich later…looking forward to it

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

How’s the hole puke ??

noble

Hard to beat a good pie, as long as it’s not scraps of fish thrown in. Fish in general is delish, I’d have a bit maybe twice a week, usually hake. I get it straight off the boats from the lads I know there.

Steak tonight. Spuds in their jackets, turnip and carrots mashed up together with butter, salt and pepper on them. Smashing stuff.

:clap:

I’ve become a massive fan of fish the past year or two.
The swordfish was lovely, much nicer than the last time I had it. I made a mango salsa to go with it.

I think Dunph should look into putting together a Christmas cookbook with all proceeds going to a TFK Social.

Unfortunately after the accounting scandal which crippled the Limerick Chippers Group the Dunph is not allowed to be involved in any positions with financial responsibility.

Well he has the ability to extract money out of people, we can see that from the 900,000 he’s mugged from people on this forum!

THIS, THIS is shocking, can you elaborate on the issues or are you prevented on legal grounds

Take no notice of him. That money was just resting in my account.

we had nothing to answer…it was the Askeaton mafia getting sour because one of their own wasn’t in charge

Long story TC, but basically the chipper group had begun to make a steady stream of income offering a range of Limerick chipper related services, but when the AGM came around and we examined the accounts it was discovered that Dunph and The Puke had misappropriated the funds.

Hogwash

thats all very vague by misappropristed do you mean they the bet it, drank it or ate it

The Dunph emailed the real accounts to a group member in error and it all came to light.
I’ll see can I dig them up.

While under the stewardship of myself and dunph it was very seldom of the front page here, since we left it has gone to shite, we may well have had a high expenses package but it was justified and the group thrived under us, look at it since we left it is a joke lthat is selddom posted ike many of the threads on this site about Cork GAA or Wrestling

Is this part of your smear campaign against the dunph