Ravenous

turfcutter would have enjoyed the Limerick Chippers Social group were he around when it was in its pomp. I would have seen him as an ideal candidate for a prominant seat on the board…

I would have been honoured to join you dunph there is something very unsavoury about the runt’s campaign against you

As I will now, as it turns out, be in Limerick City this friday I will be carrying out some groundwork for the Limerick Chipper Thread. I must carry out my biannual survey in Fords.

Ah here. Is it a day trip?

A working trip.

Hmm, fair enough…

No its actually a working trip this time!

My first venture into this noble thread I believe. Polished off a lovely Thanksgiving Turkey dish there over lunch with mash, potato pudding, chestnut stuffing and cranberry sauce. Heading to a Thanksgiving gathering this evening where there will be more roast turkey on the menu. These American lads know how to look after themselves. I’ll be fit to burst come tonight.

Mile high club from pig and heifer is yer only man.

Oink.

Moo.

Lasagne from… Copper Face Jacks.

There were some weird looking things in it but it went down and I haven’t puked… yet.

Dunph I either have food poisoning or a vomiting bug, drinking hotish water all day and have spent the most of the day in bed too. There is nothing left to come out

What should I do?

Broth, get it into ya lad.

Unfortunately in my experience the only way to solve this is to ride it out. These things are sick but you don’t seem to have too bad a dose of it. What did you eat yesterday? Can you give me a breakdown please…

Did you have chips with that, sah? Some vegetables, sah? Gravy on the chips, sah?

Few peas, sah?

Anything else, sah?

Next please.

Breakfast coffee, two slices of toast and a bowl of porridge

Lunch two boiled eggs, brown bead and tea

Dinner cottage pie mash and a pint of milk

Supper a toasted ham and cheese

I had no junk yesterday, although I did make light of pukes stomach issues yesterday and I now apologise

The mrs says she isn’t feeling great either so I think she picked up a bug at work

Thats a bastard,have a hot whiskey or two and ya’ll be fine.

Does anyone know where I could find this sauce in Dublin
http://www.poundland.co.uk/images/2132/original/discovery-chilli.jpg

I used to make a huge chilli con carne with it once a week, every friday, but haven’t seen it around in months.
I have scoured the place looking for it but no joy.
No other chilli sauce comes close to being as nice. I’ve tried them all and this stuff knocks them all into a shitty hat.

Is there a hazard warning on the jar? :unsure:

Everything seems in order here. In my experinece i would put it down to a bug rather than food poisoning. As has been suggested by the Link Walsh a few hot whiskeys should ale you…