Ravenous

:lol: well struck

Seriously though tell me where to find the sauce or I’ll start killing people

I happen to have 2 jars of it here at home Piles. Just send me a PM with your name, address and bank details and I shall have them with you ASAP.

Send them to Jezuzz, c/o the Pentagon
Your cheque is in the post my great good friend

I’m terribly sorry to read about this.

Two big lamb chops here, spuds, carrots and parsnips. It’s simple but by god it’s hard bet. I might have some jelly and ice cream afterwards…

Oh yeah i forgot to add, there were of course onions as well with that…

Made up a big pot of Bolognase sauce earlier, had it on simmering all evening…Twas smashing, will have the remainder for lunch and dinner tomorrow :slight_smile:

Just a big pot of bolognase sauce? Will you have some kind of a meat to accompany it i presume?

oops, don’t know why i said sauce, it was Bolognase…

But bolognase is a sauce is it not?

A meat based sauce if you wish to be technical which would make my original statement correct

But you aren’t going to just eat this sauce on its own?

Of course not, what do you think I am an animal???

I shall be having a vienetta with it :wink:

Thanks bando I have manged to keep down a slice of toast and a glass of warm milk

I hope you die.

Rumours of my demise are greatly exaggerated but if I did pass away I would expect nothing less than three solid days of porter

Today I had the nicest carvery lunch I’ve ever had in Limerick.
The newly reopened Pier One hotel/bar.

Three thick slices of lamb, mash, veg, yorkshire pudding, red wine gravy.
€8.

:clap:

has anyone ever made a yorkshire pudding at home for their dinner? its something that while I think is shit anyway, but you only ever see it served in carverys or with the beef at weddings.

I like the auld yorkshire puddings. Have tried to make them on a couple of occasions without ever being fully successful. The ingredients have to be in the exact proportions and the oven at extreme temperatures etc

Have the refugees left the building?

Sounds nice, must check it out.