Ravenous

:rolleyes:

Fran and his cooking.
What a queer.

What the fuck is your problem?

an absolute homo :unsure:

:rolleyes:

Here we go with the internet bullying again

The mother would often make them if she was doing roast beef on a Sunday. She might do a tray of 12 of them and usually 2 or 3 would be too overcooked / undercooked cod they’re so hard to get right.

Whose mother makes them?

THE mother

He lives in a convent

I’ve a fine looking Chinese to tuck into here - sweet and sour king prawn with boiled rice and noodles. There’s cheesecake and a drifter that are there to be attacked then afterwards. Should keep me occupied for the next half hour or so…

Drifter is noble bar.

I’ve had a few chicken pieces marinading for the past few hours and just threw them on there.
I’m going to enjoy them.

Haven’t had a drifter in years, had a full dinner this evening of roast beef, roast spuds, carrots, cauliflower and mash followed by apple crumble and custard

Marvellous choice of dinner. I would eat roast beef everyday if i could, it’s hard bet with a bit of gravy…

and a bit of horseradish too

The eating today was unreal
Coffee and 4 slices of toast at 8am
More coffee and 2 bowls of porridge at 10am
Fry at 12
2 Toasties at 3pm
and just after two big bowls of stew and spuds there now

Post of the year. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Thanks Dunph but your gag abour Pat Carey Minister for interviews will no doubt be post of the year

I think i’ll purchase a box of pringles before El Classico starts…

Shepard’s Pie tonight, if there’s a nicer winter dinner out there then I haven’t heard of it.

Have you ever heard of Irish Beef Stew…

Id place stew behind shepards pie. I went back for seconds, then thirds, I couldnt get enough of it.