Ravenous

That’ll fairly attract punters alright.

I think I remember the fella you’re talking about. Mid fifties maybe, seemed likely he was running the show, badly.

Whoever’s looking after the grub is doing a fairly good job of it though

We are going up to the mother this evening, the first goose of the year had been slaughtered plucked and will be eaten about 6 ish, think I will make a hot whiskey before the walk up

I’ve never had goose meat.
I had stuffed goose neck once alright but that was about it.

Goose is a fine meal runt

Had a nice bit of Cottage Pie there, although I have a hankering on me for a kebab, so might pop out for one later

Where will you get the kebab?

I had a stuffed chicken dinner about an hour ago but wasn’t totally satisfied with it, the stuffing was awful tasting.

I got a kebab in a new place in Thomondgate recently when I was passing through. A fine feed in there.

How could you, that place looks like a dive, and Freda’s only over the road from there…

It’s spotless inside. Cleaner the Fredas by a distance. Sound out Paki’s working in there. Huge bag of chips for €2. Splendid.

Sounds like the Limerick Chipper Thread could be getting a new review?
Come on R2E, you can do it.

I had considered it but not totally sure I could class it as a chipper. It’s more of a kebab house that also sells burgers.

There is a precedent set here where the Puke reviewed the Kebab house in Castleconnell. Plough ahead with your review 2RE, but remember to follow the correct format for reviews.

Leo Burdocks :clap:

Is that the place near Dundrum shopping centre?

There’s a number of them, but the daddy of them is the one at Christchurch.

Don’t know whether to go for a half pounder or a kebab :unsure:

Speaking of dundrum:

There’s a spot called frangos. Put your order in and they give you a buzzer, you pay and hit the table.
When it buzzes you pick it up fresh. Daycent bit of sirloin cooked as you like on a mushroom and baguette base with topping of crispy onion rings with a side order of pepper sauce/gravy and chunky chips.
The finest for €12.50.

Just after chicken and chips and banoffi pie afterwards. The banoffi pie was something else.

The Dunph on fire here…its the cold weather I presume…He’ll be cackling by morning IMO… :lol:

Considering I was unbelievably hung over today I managed to eat a massive t-bone, spuds, fried onions, brocolli, cheese sauce and a pint of milk. I’d 2 cups of tea and madeira cake afterwards.