Ravenous

Staying in a hotel in the midlands tonight. Had a fine hangover feed up to the room there… Nachos to start with plenty jalapeño’s thrown in, an Eddie rockets style burger with thick cut chips for ye main and a cornetto to wrap it up.! All washed down with a bottle of red.

I’ve some Shepards Pie in the oven nearly ready, i’ve been looking forward to it. There’s some banoffi pie left for afterwards then. Snickers bar and pringles in the press then for later after the supper. I won’t be budging from the house for the night…

did you make the shepards pie yourself?

Maybe

:huh:

How come you’re signed in privately, mate? I like to be able to see who is online…

A great feed of fish and chips with mushy peas and tartar sauce. With a twirl for after thought

:blink:

the mods are able to see if a person is online irregardless of whether they are signed in privately or not

Correct but they can also see that a person is signed in privately to the wider, non-mod forum.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Perhaps the dunph has a new love interest who prepared the shepard pie I has bacon and cabbage this evening

What goes well with king prawn? I have been getting king prawn from the chinese lately with sweet and sour sauce and i’m delighted with it. I wonder does it go well with any other sauce. I see curry sauce, garlic sauce, oyster sauce, black bean sauce etc on the menu…

Lamb stew simmering away here. Once the spuds are boiled I’ll be horsing into it.

have a longing for a chicken quisadilla, must russle a few up during the week…some tack

A chicken what?!

:o

you have never had a chicken quesadilla…you haven’t lived man

Never usually go for the king prawns in a take away. Usually bland enough.

Cooked king po chicken there, lovely tack.

:clap:

My eating today has consisted of:
5.30pm - Toasted ham, cheese, onion and tomato sandwich on white bread.
8.30pm - Marks and Spencer chocolate pudding with Ben & Jerry’s cookie dough ice-cream.

I have some Cully & Sully chicken and vegetable soup, a Caramello, a Golden Crisp and a packet of salt and vinegar Hunky Dorys for the long night of cricket and American Football ahead.

That’s it? :blink:

Yes, Dunph. I was a little tied up earlier in the day and didn’t get a chance to get anything to eat.