Ravenous

I see you commenting about the cricket and AFL a while ago. Will you be watching Monday Night RAW at all, Bandage?

No, Dunph. Cricket and American Football would rank ahead of the current PG version of wrestling for me.

Dunph is living in the 50’s it seems :lol:

Off out to one of the carvery houses in around 10 minutes.

Dya like yer oul carvery?

Just after a chicken casserole

Lasange and a couple of breadrolls, have a kitcat chunky in the fridge for later

I’ve ate this Flahavans microwave porridge the last two mornings. It’s not too bad, it tastes much the same as the normal stuff. I wonder is the nutritional content the same?

Christ I’m ravenous.
Stuck in work, it’ll be another hour before I get some food inside me.

Two marinated pork chops, roast and mash spuds, onion rings, broccolli and carrots.
Then had a chocolate eclair with a cup of tea. There’s some sort of scone left with jam and cream in it that I’m going to mill now.

Had a massive plate of Chilli con carne tonight.

It’s one of those days

4 slice of toast in the moring
2 bowls of porridge at 10
Fry at 1 and I could eat again now

I’m hungry.

I had the following today:
3.30pm - Half a toasted chicken, bacon, onion and coleslaw* sandwich on white bread. I didn’t like this and that’s why I only ate half of it.
7.30pm - A Cully & Sully honey, carrot and coriander soup.
8.30pm - A Snickers bar at half time in the Roma game.
9.45pm - A packet of salt and vinegar Hunky Dorys after the Roma game.

I have a Golden Crisp in the fridge or I could have a bowl of cereal or something.

• The coleslaw was added to the sandwich after the toasting process was completed.

What is wrong with you man??

For a man that has being accused of being ample you don’t really eat a lot but there is nothing there I wouldn’t eat and Golden Crisp is perhaps the most Noble of Cadburys chocolate bars

I love lists, but i hate long lists. So i’ll let someone else do it.

Thats a terrible diet, eating first at 3.30? WTF?

Are you off work this week to watch the Cricket?

Had a Dime(Daim) bar there with a cup of tea…noble :clap:

Just in from doing a bit of foddering, the beasts got silage whilst I tore into a packet of club milks… Half swelled now.

Your aren’t one of them lads that come home from work, put the water proof suit to avoid the smell of silage and calls it foddering are you ??

I had a chicken curry this evening think I might have bowl of crunchy nut cornflakes now.