Ravenous

I had to go without a dinner today. I was on the road all day and stopped to get a coffee and muffin around 2. Had to settle for a mars and tea when I got in the door. Starved out of it now but it’s no time to be eating a feed.

Just had a carvery lunch/breakfast in Scotts… Breaded chicken wrapped in bacon with a kinda of cranberry stuffing, mash, veg and chips all covered in a mushroom sauce… Should set me up for a day of :pint:

Made a bit of cottage pie for lunch, twas smashing…

I opened a tin of Roses there earlier while i’ve been watching the snooker action this evening, i have half the tin eaten, i can’t stop.

thats some good work right there dunph :clap:

What’s your favourite? I’m a hazelnut whirl fan. I’d eat all those first before moving on.

Eating a Moro and a dime bar washed down with a glass of Sandeman…

I tend not to eat the fudge or brazilian nut but i would eat any of the others with ease and with no great preference…

I used to love the coffee ones but the last few tins I got had none in it. Just after putting in an order there for a large chip, onion rings, 2battered sausages a salad burger and a tub of curry. I have nothing ate right at all today.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Yourself and turfcutter will get on famously. Have ye met? He has been keeping this thread going in your abscence with daily, awesome reports.

I wouldn’t be in the same league as that lad Dunph, he’s a step up in class from me I’d say.

What fine establishment did you get this feed from?

thats some serious eating :clap:

It’s not here yet, Norios (twas the only one open), I have never eaten from it before I think.

Apache do that kind of stuff as well and they’re normally open late. You ever order anything from the asian tea house? Expensive enough but very good. I got some vietnamese mango chicken the other night and it was unreal. I’d also highly recommend the dutch waffle stand in the christmas market if you haven’t been there yet.

The feed I got there from Norios was poor, I won’t get them again. I’ve heard great things about that Tea House I have yet to try it though.
I’d highly recommend deliveries from Da Tang Noodle house. Their food seems to travel well and I’ve never got a bad feed yet from it.
I wasn’t in the waffle stand yet, I had a kangaroo and a venison burger from one of the stands. Nice enough but not worth a fiver and they repeated on me all night.

balloobas, what is your opinion on king prawn dishes from a Chinese, king prawn in sweet and sour for example?

I don’t really like prawns or sweet and sour myself Dunph although there are some prawns in a singapore noodle dish that I get sometimes.
I like the sezhaun sauce myself, anything that makes me blow the hole off myself afterwards I’m all for.

welcome to Ravenous balloobasluvsbeer, there is no better thread and no better moderator than the dunph.

I am after a serious fry 3 sausages, 3 rashers, two eggs and two slices of fried bread

fucking roses, you open them to have one then another one and one after that and half the box is gone