Ravenous

Roses are fucking septic shit.

:rolleyes:

Move aside.

Gettaway, safely say more people hate the yokes than like em. Swill.

Ah I like the oul roses, they’re a quality sweet, much more so than Quality street.

Have never been satisfied with the quality of the Quality St either, false advertising if ever I saw it.

Quality street are only a fair to middling sweet.
Roses are far superior.

Give me a box of miniature heroes or celebrations over both any day of the week.

:rolleyes:

They fall into a totally different category of sweet.

Lemon’s and Lemon’s only over the Christmas period.

Sweet is a sweet to me Runt.

Why so bitter bro?

lindore

Emerald sweets by Oatfield.

The noblest of the noble.

http://www.ballyrainens.ie/Archive/2008-2009/sweet%20fantastic/Emerald.jpg

Orange chocolate, eskimo, you can chew em fast you can chew em slow, blah blah glucose barley, save a few for uncle charlie, some for mum and some for dad, the nicest sweets you’ve ever had, other sweets don’t taste the same, cos they don’t have the oatfield naaaame.

A big feed of hot burritos there.
Waiting for the fireworks to start soon.

Did up a couple of chicken breasts, marinaded in lemon juice and peppers, twasn’t half bad…did a bit of mash and carrot/parsnip mix for with it…

Have a kitkat chunky ready for the half time cup of tea

Haven’t done a shop in ages and all I had in were eggs and bread… So Two fried egg sambos with a good lashing of whole grain mustard for dinner…

There’s two shops within two minutes walk of me with fuck all in either of them, but I’m not getting a fucking takeaway so I’ll have to use my imagination. All I can come with up is bread and soup though, so if anyone can suggest a way of improving this meal I’d greatly appreciate it.

Home made brown bread smothered in Kerrygold with some home made veg soup.

a beast of a feast in itself.

how do you smother the bread?