Ravenous

I taste your subtext B)

Just finishing off the last of the tin of Roses. It’s tough going but somebody has to do it…

About to tear into a bag of bull crunch here.

Had a nice dry square bale of June hay earlier. Smell of rats piss of it but tasty as fcuk all the same.

There is a bucket of lick lying around here somewhere if I could be arsed looking for it.

you must be in calf to be eating hay, any few nuts around

The dunph can be best described as being robust, a strong man from off the land

I have a healthy stock made, I won’t go much longer. The cunts gave me the Belgian Blue again, alert the neighbours.

Have the jack ready?? What you need is a bit of exercise to keep the calf small

Have ye early calves Kinvarra

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 291103”]

Had a few there last weekend and another today. All going well so far. Any yourself?

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 291103”]
Fairy liquid at the ready.

nothing till after Christmas but I always have a few autumn clavers and I got a bit of hassle with em this year for the first time ever, new bull, think he will be getting the road.

am i right in saying anytime you post on this thread its either to question the integrety of some of the best eaters on the internet or marvel that some folk have pots and pans and actually use them to cook a bit of grub?
has your mother cut your portions recently or what?

I’ve a nice Limo bull for sale soon possibly. He’s firing out lovely calves only he’d jump fences better then Waterford Crystal.

I believe shannonsider is in the market for just such an animal

A showjumping bull?

:lol: :lol:

:clap:

This Gola fella is a tiresome individual from what i’ve seen of him.

keep up the eating dunph, fuck the begrudgers

A bull has been firing calves out of him?

you know well what he means your from letrim for fuck sake

Arnold Schwarzenegger in Junior. :rolleyes: