Ravenous

Im about to have a cup of tea and a few bisquits here,i can hear the wife rustling it up abroad in the kitchen.

http://www.nickelsgaming.com/images/RaccoonDinner.jpg

Noble

Due to 12 months banter with the 62 year old woman on the check out in our canteen I got a present of 8 mince pies for me and the team. I’ve eaten 4 of them over the course of the afternoon, 2 cups of tae to wash them down with. Ah lovely

Just made a butternut squash soup and it’s exceptional.

Mince pies are disgusting yokes

+1. Something incredibly wrong with them.

:smiley:

I check in here from time to time and marvel at the ridiculousness of the whole thing. Same lads who post here the whole time would probably give out about the likes of twitter!

Superb

:clap:

[quote=“gola, post: 291125”]
:smiley:

I check in here from time to time and marvel at the ridiculousness of the whole thing. Same lads who post here the whole time would probably give out about the likes of twitter!
[/quote]

:blink:

What’s twitter got to do with anything?

Twitter is well known for people making inane observations about their everyday lives that few people give a fuck about except themselves. Could also have compared a lot of the posts on this thread to the babbling of dull women on facebook. ‘Just had a stew earlier’ wouldn’t be out of place as some Breda from Ballyhaunis’s status update.

Who’s Breda from Ballyhaunis? She must be a fine woman if she’s able to make stew.

Vile things mince pies

Just after a roast chicken dinner with the controversial vegetable of brussel sprouts

Are ye all gone mad or what? Mince pies are the job! The ones with the fruit and stuff anyway as opposed to the ones with real minced meat.

Ive a nice lump of smoked back bacon boiling away with a head of cabbage and spuds.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

[quote=“turfcutter, post: 291130”]
Vile things mince pies

Just after a roast chicken dinner with the controversial vegetable of brussel sprouts[/quote]

I’m a big fan of brussel sprouts. I’ve been eating them agian the last two months, well in advance of christmas.

+1

I’m after two steak burgers, loads of mashed potatoes and a tin of beans myself. I’m trying to digest it here and then i’ll go out and see if there’s any tart or cake out there…

Sprouts are delicious. I cant understand anyone who likes cabbage but not sprouts.

I would go as far as to say sprouts are nicer than cabbage. I would eat a plate of sprouts on their own but i couldn’t eat a plate of cabbage on its own…

Just after a stew there and mash. It is something else on a day like today. I went back for seconds.

fooking freezing here, just had a chicken curry and may well have a chip supper around 9.30 depending on my form