Ravenous

Did you not have any soakage yet?

Nah kid… nah… there’s a block of cheese in the fridge tho

Ya, your a woman Fran… :lol: I could drop dead in the morning, but i would suggest i’m giving myself the best shot at a longer, healthier life where i’ll be able to play with my kids and grandkids. And you know how good i am with kids. :smiley:

Ya, your a woman Fran… :lol:

CM - I could drop dead in the morning, but i would suggest i’m giving myself the best shot at a longer, healthier life where i’ll be able to play with my kids and grandkids. And you know how good i am with kids. :smiley:

:stuck_out_tongue:

Sausage Rolls and tomato sauce.
The breakfast of champions.

I know a lad who used to often eat a bowl of Maltesers for breakfast.
I saw him once at the train station around 8:30am eating a chocolate eclair washed down with a can of Coca-Cola. He’d had to pick up breakfast on the way and that was his choice.
He’s not a very healthy man, it must be said.
http://bike.strangerpixel.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/chocolate_eclair.jpg

The best story I think I heard on here about sausage rolls (and there have been many), was from Jugs, Back at the time where there wasa ban on pork because of the dioxins, there was a sign in his canteen about pork products not being available - yet sausage rolls were still on sale.

That is a wonderful story, farmer.

Really good story mate. Don’t remember seeing it first time around.

Cool story.

4 slices of Turkey, 3 roast spuds, half a plate of mash, carrots, peas and a shite load of gravy followed by a slice of christmas pudding and 2 mince pies. Fit to burst here.

what do forum member think of bovril

Its for pissing in.

I haven’t seen or smelled it in about 15 years but it was disgusting shite back then and I presume it still is.

What is bovril?

I’m after a spot of bacon and cabbage here with a load of spuds and butter and colmans mustard everywhere. It was something unreal…

I went off it for years too but I have taken to it again

2 juicy bits of our own siriloin, mushrooms and onions on the side, home made wedges… All washed down with a glass of red.

I can hardly budge after it but it was the king of dinners.

I’m a right divil for the Chocolate Kimberley this weather.

Just in the middle of a large bowl of soup and brown bread