Ravenous

Great deal in Quinnsworth earlier, a feed of their ‘finest’ selection and a bottle of wine. €12. How bad.
Had fancy mashed spuds, some sort of fancy peas and meatballs and washed it all down with an Australian chardonnay.

That sounds sick. Is it some sort of pre-cooked meal, like one of those microwave meals?

I was only in it for the wine really, it was to prepare me for next week. The dinner itself was one of those ‘30 minutes at 220 degree’ jobs. I hadn’t eaten since my bowl of porridge at 7.30 this morning so anything would have done.

Quinnsworth :lol: Maurice Pratt now he was an alright sort.

I thought Quinnesworths were all taken over by Dunnes?

Nope, Tesco.

Cooked a ham yeaterday, just after a feed of it there with some salad brown bread and a cup of tea

You’re either not eating properly lately or else you haven’t been telling us. Which is it?

After a shephards pie there with a few cuts of brown soda bread on the side, it really hit the spot after a long day of toil…

I am after firing off 7 fairly qucik pints there and plan on getting a takeaway before prizefighter starts…

My choices are:
Pizza
Chinese
Mexiacan
Kebabs
Chippers x 3

I shall leave it open to the boad as to what I shall eat

Im having the same dilemma here, cant decide what take away to get. Im siding with chinese at the minute. Maybe a cantonese.

:lol:

Right well we know this is a windup… Get the pizza…

What you want to be getting from the Chinese is some sort of king prawn dish. It is the business…

no wind up, after 7 creamy pints of carling…will be having a takeaway in the next couple of hours beofre heading up stairs with the lapdancer to watch the boxing

King prawns are cat food. I need chicken beef or pork.

What’s the lapdancer? I presume some kind of doll you’ve bought…

Where’s the Indian option?

there is no indian located within 500 metres of me

I went with the crispy Cantonese chicken with noodles and a few bottles of Coors.

Had a savage striploin there for dinner. Best I’ve had in a while. I also had some of of those crispy potato slices that tesco have prepacked. Very good, I’ll be getting them again.

I must apologise to you Dunph I have been able to give this thread the time it deserves I have been busy the calving jack is out you know yourself.

Had a T bone and home made chips this evening followed by apple crumble and custard.

I’m hungry again now I wonder what a toasted chicken and cheese sandwich would be like