Ravenous

Had a nice juicy striploin again tonight. Will invest in a few more tomorrow. Going to have a few fox’s classics and a mug of tea now to round off the day.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The man knows his biscuits

One of the greatest ever. And possibly the best “school bar” ever invented.

Ageed and I will tell you this, WTB might be a commie from new market but he knows his biscuits

Gonna do a few butchers sausage browned in the pan and then roasted in the oven along with some mash, a bit of gravy and beans for dinner, once I summon the energy to stand up

Gravy & Beans? This is where your lack of class brings you down

It was noble though, Fran…Farting like a coont now, happy days :slight_smile:

I roasted a fillet of hake in the oven earlier with pesto, breadcrumbs and grated cheese on top, and mashed spuds and peas with it. Delish.

Just roasting up some greek style marinated chicken breasts, red peppers, onions, courgettes and vegetable savoury rice.

To be followed by a hot chocolate souffle from Gu with some vanilla ice cream. All washed down with some cold bottles of james boags.

Ah lovely.

Had a noble mixed grill there about an hour ago

I had a steak for dinner there that was possibly the best steak I’ve ever eaten in my life. It was amazing. I wish ye could have been there.

:rolleyes:

A world of bacon and cabbage for me today and i had a few spuds covered in butter too. There was a white, onion sauce with the bacon. Had tea and a few fresh creamed buns and scones afterwards. It was needed, i’ve been out doing dogs all day…

Spag Bol later. Cant wait
http://www.cool-smileys.com/images/2047.gif

Spag Bol is absolutely sick, i don’t know how anyone could enjoy it. I wouldn’t eat that swill if i was incarcerated somewhere.

Ah sure what would ye know. :rolleyes:

Just after a fry up there - sausages, rashers, fried eggs and fried tomatoe with brown bread. I don’t eat enough fry ups, they’re a gorgeous thing…

Fillet steak, asked for it medium, it was more medium-well…Accompanied by potato granin, herb butter and a mixture fo veg, cauliflower/brroccoli/red & yellow pepeers/carrots/peas & 5 pints of Duval…a fine feed

Red and yellow peppers??? With a steak? :o

Did you get no chips with it…