Ravenous

:rolleyes:

Chips are for the great unwashed when they are eating a lump of rump or sirloin steak…

:rolleyes:

You have to have chips with steak.

Just to be clear before I get emotional, you had bacon and cabbage for dinner and a fry up for supper there is nothing further to be said here except
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Were they roasted? Roasted veg with steak is a great compliiment, throw in some home made wedges and a glass of decent red and you’ve got a great feed.

Fillet steak is for girls and homosexuals

yes they were roasted and noble…

Agreed. I was in Templebar a few months ago and all i saw was gays eating fillet steaks…

That would be correct yes. I’m quite pleased with what i ate today, the dinner in particular was different class…

How is fillet steak, the finest cut of beef, for girls and homosexuals? Ye two spud munchers would want to cop on a bit.

Fillet is a lean tastless cut of oveprice shit that only ignorant fools, girls and homos enjoy

I think I might cry

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

A T-bone steak is where it’s at, i’m sure turfcutter will concur.

On the bone with a nice bit of fat on the side

Fillets are for queers mush.

Get yourself a striploin or a rib eye.

A fillet steak. Sure that would be ate in two bites. :lol:

Ye two clowns should get a room. Ye sicken me. :angry:

Set up a poll there Dunph on the best type of steak

:lol: :lol: :lol:

2RE, don’t mind this shower of yokels, they are just too mean to pay for a nice bit of fillet

Very true Puke. I worked as a butcher for 2 years as a young lad and have sampled them all and will always go back for fillet. I made a roast one day with striploin rolled around fillet. It was sublime.