Ravenous

I hears the dunph is giving out cookery badges we will organise one for you

go away with youself and your yellow peppers

Dunph is a one trick pony when it comes to cooking. Trust me, my culinary skills would shame him.

Don’t upset him, remember you can have two bulls in the one field

:rolleyes:

Your culinary skills, you’re a one trick pony yourself when it comes to cooking. What’s that thing your always cooking, pasta carbonara or something with grated cheese on top. Your signature dish. :stuck_out_tongue:

That was waaaaaaay back in the days when cheap ingredients were all I could afford.

a bad workman always blames his tools

I’ll tell you something, there was never a morsel left of my dinners, cheap tools or not. Always top notch.

A rib eye steak? I’d rather starve FFS.

Really? That’s odd. A good rib eye is a great cut (avoid the shitty ones you see in supermarkets with more fat than meat).

I have never seen a good Rib eye - always too much fat involved for me. Fillet, Sirloin and T-Bone would be what I’d normally go for.

Mac, remember you are dealing with:

turfcutter- who lives on the perisphery of a huge slab of limestone

the runt- a tipp man

the dunph- a man who backs virtua racing and lets on to be from the backarse of limerick

would take any of their culinary thoughts with a pinch of salt

I like my bacon how i like my women, fatty…

I would have Striploin above all 3 of those cuts.

I can’t remember if I’ve ever had a striploin. I’m sure I have but may not have realised what cut it was. There’s fuck all decent butchers around here to buy steak so I’d be stuck with whatever shite comes out of the local Dunnes whenever I have to cook :angry:

The Puke who is from the bridge between Clare and Limerick

Are ye that poor in wexford ??

Same here. Although all can be good.

Yes, we’re that poor :rolleyes:

You surely to christ have eaten a striploin. They’re probably to most common cut of steak.