Ravenous

huh?

I ain’t from Gillogue or Shannon Banks, given your proximity to the Galway border you shouldn’t be casting aspersions

+1

But the runt and dunph and turfcutter axis just saw this as a chance to have a go at me.,…No doubt if i said I had striploin they would be saying it is shit and fillet is your only man

Sorry I should have said walkway

Wouldn’t mind a nice steak now with all the talk of it…

This thread is a disgusting beast thread. Fucking disgusting animal behaviour from a bunch of bog trotting fucks who know nothing about food or how to appreciate it.

Nom nom nom nom nom nom

Yet again The Runt is spot on when it comes to culinary matters.

While the fillet can be nice and tender it doesn’t come near the flavour of a striploin or rib eye.

When it comes to lamb, the shank is probably my favourite cut.

Had Bacon and Cabbage yet again today. It was fine and salty and the spuds were floury and covered in butter. I cleared it easily enough and had second helpings…

I’ve a few seasoned whiting fillets baking away in the oven with chips and carrot and parsnip mash. Looking forward to it.

De Robertos in Salthill this evening. A kings feast… Cant fcuking move here since.

Fusilli al forno Chicken, spring onion, grilled aubergines and mixed pepper a tomato and cream sauce Topped with mozzarella cheese baked in the oven.

Hard to beat an Italian KP, even for Take Aways. I’d love a calzone now actually!

Had a carpaccio of beef this evening with olives and sun dried tomatoes. Tasty but wouldnt do you for long.

They sure know they’re food alright. I ate too much though, literally welded to the couch here.

Think i’ll have a glass of port to help things along.

Had a lovely Cannalloni last night, smashing stuff…Went for the trio of pasta tonight, spag bol, carbonara and some vegetarian type and it was noble, very filling

Where did you get that or did you do it yourself?
I’ve never tried it but would be interested to see what it’s like.

Got it in an Italian resteraunt. Wouldnt chance eating raw beef prepared by myself. Was fine and tasty, squeeze of lemon juice for dressing.

I’ve just had a Shamrock Pie from Pie Minister. Cracking stuff altogether. I’d highly recommend it. Must check their other stuff soon.

http://www.ocado.com/catalog/images-hires/54717011_H.jpg?identifier=688f3e8d70a208f2fa540fbe4a53979e

I’m gagging for a pizza and intend to get a nice one made up in that kebab place in Limerick very near to Smyths pub in the city, possibly not tomorrow but definitely over the weekend. The last time i went in there i got a kebab but noticed them making up their own, fresh pizzas. I remember thinking how well the pizzas looked and regretted not ordering one. Can’t think of the kebab houses name off the top of my head but there are fellas of an asian ethnicity working there…

I had a huge bowl or porridge, 3 slices of brown bread, tea and a banana for breakfast this morning. Will be working through lunch today to get finished early.

Ya that’s what I was wondering. Is it literally just raw slices of beef? They must be wafer thin?

I’ve seen people eating Steak Tartare and it looks vile.