Ravenous

Thats my kind of breakfast but I’d need a lunch.

Had a lovely bit of Sirlion there, medium-rare with baby spuds, a bit of onion and sweet corn

Yep wafer thin. Im not sure is it slightly cooked or not. I didnt want to dwell on it all that much TBH. Steak tartare looks disgusting alright.

Worst thread ever.

Three ‘pirri pirri’ pork chops, a few chips, half a stick of garlic bread and one of those ‘fun sized’ tins of beans. Very late in the evening for eating but anyway it filled a gap.

Lovely feed tonight. Spuds, garden peas, brussel sprouts, green beans, two lean cuts of bacon and parsley sauce. A wholesome meal.

Parsley sauce, from a packet WTB?

Yes. Making your own parsley sauce is a bit decadent for a man of my origins, bordering on the obnoxious.

I was just making sure you weren’t getting all Kevin Thornton on us, WTB. I rarely bother with sauces myself, I use such superior meat cuts from the finest family butchers I find it a shame to be offsetting the intrinsic flavoursome nature of them with masking agents like sauces.

The sauce was for the sprouts.

Were these chops pre-marinated when you bought them?
Unless from an ultra reputable source (i.e. Garreths in Raheen) I am always wary of such meat. When lamb chops are on special in the local supermarket, then more likely than not the following week will see marinated lamb chops on special (i.e. the unsold ones from the previous week smothered in sauce to hide the blemishes).

This is true. A butcher i know very well told me before not to buy peppered steak as they are merely steaks about to go off and the pepper is just to mask that…

how do you think steak mince is made…pretty much when the green starts to appear on the steak they throw it into the mincer

I think you have your facts wrong, mate…

Now you’re showing how green you are. You always select a slice of round steak from the tray or get them to cut it and then get them to mince it. They will try and give you stuff already in the mincer which could be anything so you’ve to get them to take out the first fistful.

Here leave puke alone he wouldn’t be as used to dealing with dishonest people like ye are

Steak is at it’s best just before it’s about to go off

Chicken Ceasar Salad

Followed by Ribeye Steak, medium, & chips

Pack of Galaxy minstels and a mug of tea here now to polish it off

:clap: