Ravenous

I’d love a chicken kebab now…

A full on special kebab, doner and chicken mixed and a shish in the middle.

:rolleyes:

typical :angry:

Them doner kebabs are awful things, Rintintin.

Huh?

I had no proper dinner today so I cooked up one of them vacuum packed demi baguette, fried a few sausages and rashers and had a breakfast roll there about half ten

Apparently one of the lads from a favourite haunt of mine, Turkaz, has gone out on his own and opened a new kebab shop on Denmark St. Supposed to be top notch.

What do Turkaz do? I don’t believe i’ve visited the place. Kebabs and the like i suppose…

What would you say Turkaz do?

Turkaz do high quality kebabs.
They are located in the Market Quarter.

Kebabs and the like i suppose…

I get all my kebabs from Kebabish.*

*Though am in the market for a new supplier.

Did we not graze in one of those places one night? I vaguely remember getting a pitta stuffed with brown meat even though I asked for chicken.

Kebabish isn’t open during the day though, and I like to get a kebab on days I’m hungover.

That was Kebabish.

I am sick of them as they are taking my service for granted and are firing out any auld yoke thinking it will suffice. :angry:

Is there a Denmark St in Limerick? Why :lol:

To be honest, they could have stuck a cut of your old greyhound in there and I wouldn’t have known that night. I could probably count on one hand the number of kebabs I’ve ever eaten. Vile stuff.

The King of Denmark spent an extended period of time in the nearby Cruises Hotel when he toured Ireland many many moons ago.

The Railway Hotel?

Was he chased off by King Limerick with the wrong end of a sword?

He threw a snail at him…