Ravenous

What are you on about now. Just stop.

A ploughmans lunch…

4 Slices of homemade brown bread, 4 slices of Carrrols ham, A block of cheese (cheese knife). Some Kerrygold and a few tomotos.

Nothing fancy here but I haven’t eaten anything as satisfying all week.

I don’t know if I’m hungry or not :unsure:

[quote=“Kinvara, post: 291599”]

Was there any ploughing involved at all

Very late dinner this evening, home made burgers, brocolli and spuds

???

Had the vet for a difficult calving dunph, twins the first lad came out backwards I was sure he was a goner and the second lad is very small but was up feeding while we were getting fluid out of the first lad’s lungs

Ah i see you meant a “late dinner” and not your “last dinner”, turfcutter. The farming is 24/7 and waits for no man, you don’t have to tell me.

Tis really an awful pity I can’t spell Dunph, I’d be dangerous if I could

No ploughing, a bit of 18-6-12.

If you plough a field up our side you’d be creating alot of work for yourself :wink:

Just had roast pork with apple sauce, steamed veg and mash. I think there is an apple tart around the kitchen somewhere too

Had a smashing sausage roll for lunch from that stall just inside the door of the Georges Street arcade. €3.50 a meal fit for a king.

What else is in it besides the sausage? Was there onions in it or any delicious sauce such as mustard?

Big hunk of sausage meat with onions run through it. No delicious sauces. It was a testament to simplicity.

An apple tart around the kitchen somewhere? :lol:

I thought the same. Farmers are such unhygienic cunts really.

Smelly people. I’d say turfcutter drops logs somewhere around the bathroom area after his dinner.

It sounds reasonable to me. I have scones around the kitchen somewhere…

Thank you dunph, I was unsure if said apple tart was in or out of the oven, I have since enjoyed a large slice with ceam and a mug of tea.

Bandage I’m sorry about this bitter phase you are going through but please don’t take it out on fellow culchies

Bandag is mighty bad form these days alright.

Were getting the plumbing sorted so the kitchen is around the house in places so god only knows where my queen cakes are gone.