Ravenous

Queen cakes. :lol:

I’m just after a glorious tuna sandwich. I’m gone really fond of tuna lately.

Tinned in brine or sunflower oil? I prefer sunflower oil. Must have mayo mixed through though.

Brine and with no mayo. I used the brine as well in the sandwich, juicy…

Sure thats only salty water. You’re a sick man. The best is to stick a cheese and tuna sandwich on wholemeal bread in the George Foreman for a few minutes. Mmmmmmm.

Put on two fine pieces of smoked ham loins there earlier and have taken them out now. Couldn’t resist having a few slices there and it’s superb. Won’t eat much now but it will make up the meat in some very fine sandwiches for the next few days.

Looks very much like this.

http://blogs.southflorida.com/citylink_dansweeney/homer-drool.gif

I’m after a massive feed of bacon and cabbage with new spuds, I think they were cypriot or something watery as fuck but very VERY tasty

You can’t beat Roosters spuds, turfcutter. I’m stuck in my ways at this stage and would be hesitant to change from them…

Rooster, records, queens, kerrs pinks, golden wonders, homeguard are all lovely but you can’t beat sharps express dug an hour before steaming and served with salt and butter

Sweet mother of divine grace… I had the pleasure of eating in the wineport lodge in Athlone at the weekend. The food was like nothing I have ever experience before.

The highlight was a honeyglazed ham in the middle of the table for the breakfast buffet. Not something I would have tackled at that hour of the day before but myself, the ould fella and the brother in law made short work of it.

This was along with Kippers, Scrambled Eggs and a front loader full of exotic breads.

Pure Gluttony.

Now that’s a breakfast buffet. :clap:

You would have thrived on it Dunph.

I want to ask the Runt if he dined in any diners in New York and if so did they compare favourably with Eddie Rockets?

No real diners per say, but I did dine in a bar one evening and got the most magnificent chicken wings. Far better than the Eddie Rockets offerings.

I also dined in a steak house where we got the 38 Oz Poterhouse for two. Incredible feed.

Just had two lovely ham, cheese, tomatoe and lettuce sandwiches complete with colmans mustard and helmans mayonaise. A great combo, i was experimenting with the sauces and it came off…

you really pushed the boat out there with the sauces

I went for a ham sandwich in a deli in NY the other day.
The ham was cut off the joint on the spot, and the sandwich contained no less than 11 slices of ham.

The rurality of some of the eating here is positively startling in it’s lack of sophistication

I think you will find a drop off in the levels of gourmet culinary delights mentioned on here since myself and Fran stopped posting regularly on it.

+1. Some fucked even got applauded for kippers earlier on. Kippers I fucking ask you. Pauper food. Fran is sadly missed from here.