Ravenous

there is a shower of association football type fans outside blocking up the road. scum.

:clap: [quote name=‘Kinvara’s Passion’ timestamp=‘1302905944’ post=‘479682’]
Devoured a few slices of some home made Rhubarb tart just there… Really hit the spot.
[/quote]

Had the same, gorgeous it was. Nothing like a homemade tart, hate the mass produced ones, pastry is nearly always not fully baked.

Had a superb fillet steak earlier on with some mash, spinich and a red wine jus.

Have a chicken in the fridge for roasting tomorrow night. Some roast spuds, carrots, butternut squash and a gravey of some sort. Might throw in a few yorksire puddings also

I’m going to have some underrated beans on toast unless anyone objects…

Why don’t you just have some regular beans?

I went for neither in the end had bachelors baked beans. Exquisite.

Off to the farts thread with you

:smiley:

My hunger is still not satisfied, i’d nearly eat the same again. Or i could just eat that chocolate eclair in the fridge.

Threw a few fillet steaks on the barbeque earlier. Had them marinating all day. Fired them together with a bit of salad and a home made chips.

More rhubarb tart with some ice cream now.

T Bone and home made chips followd by rhubarb and custard

What do posters think of post meal snooze

Meh. Wouldn’t be a fan of it myself, it fucks me up then for the rest of the day…

Made a venison stew today, lots of veg, bit of beef stock, add a glass of red wine. Very tasty. Will taste even better tomorrow.

just finished an exceptional salmon dish there with green beans cherry tomatoes and new baby potatoes.

I got one of these smoothies today for the first time. It was banana flavoured and i’ll be getting one again. All the walking around in the heat had me thirsty and it really cooled me off as i sat down on a bench to drink it…

Cooked a big omelette and chips for the tea earlier this evening. A simple but scrumptious dish is an omlette.

I never documented the BBQ I had the other evening. Grill steaks, spicy sausages, marinated pork chops, chicken thighs and then did a potato gratin in the oven to go with it. A nice bottle of white wine went well with it.

Where was my invitation to this? :angry:

Dunph have you any thoughts on these new fangled beans in a jar thing?

Never heard of them, you’ll have to elaborate.

On the subject of BBQ’s, could anyone recommend a decent store to buy one from?

Firstly, appologies for not inviting you, only I had to feed 6 and you would have eaten most of that yourself.

On the BBQ, I have a gas one, does the job fine, think it was a Homebase where I picked it up. I have it a few years now. You could spend as much as you want on one, but around €150 would get you a good and proper gas one, you’ll get the gas at your local petrol station then.