Ravenous

Had pork steak stuffed with sage, breadcrumbs and apple served with broccoli and mash, I’m not that gone on mash boil them, roast them, deep fry them, make gratin but why do we have to mash them??

I have stuffed pork steak roasting in the oven as well TC but I’m going to eat it tomorrow as I picked up some hake fillets as well for tonight.

:lol:

:clap:

Excellent, very tasting eating there. I’m easy going about mash myself and would prefer them in any of the ways you mentioned above. Had a noble stew myself earlier…

You cant beat good mash

I’m having the remains of Saturdays curry.
The heat seems to have multiplied 10 fold. Sweating like a motherfucker here.

Mash can be nice with mayonaise and some scallions running through it…

At a wedding over the weekend they served baked turbot as a main my first time having it and it was exceptional.

Also known as potato salad.

Ah is that what it is. :smiley:

Jaysus i nearly for forgot to say it, i meant to post this earlier. I made myself a triple layered tuna, sweetcorn and onion sandwich at around 9:00 and it was something other worldly. I put it all in a big bowl and mixed it up before putting it in the sandwich, i’ve a bit left over that’s in the fridge and i’ll have tomorrow. I think it’s possibly the best sandwich you could have…

I’d only give you 6 out of 10 for that dunph only because I can take tinned tune or leave it, nothing personal it’s like our differences on raspberry creams and trifle.

I had a nice bit of smoked ham and cabbage this evening

I’ve a bit of ham baking in the oven myself for tomorrow. I also have a few potatoe waffles in there, i haven’t had one in years. I used to eat a lot of them and then just went off them…

Two potatoe waffles and a fried egg for breakfast is as good as it gets

Grilled a bit of liver there… Having it with a few slices of brown bread.

Saw it in the butchers this evening and it looked tasty… I wasnt wrong. Loveley with a friend onion.

I’m a big fan of liver and onions but I like a couple of rashers with it

You would… you starved cunt!

Freezer full of lamb since yesterday. Might grill a few chops for the lunch tomorrow.

Running over rocks after sheep is about all ye are good for

:clap:

BTW. Any chance ye’d take control of ye’re wild goat population across the border?

The cunts are down the Galway side of the mountain and look dangerously close to a few of the meadows…

Thoughts there was a major cull last year?

I can smell the cunt of a puck from here.

there is a cull a couple of times in the year some are approved from the department some arent.

They keep away from me so I will leave ye at it