Ravenous

Went for the Sirka Masala today.
Lovely stuff

Just went to the kitchen there for a drink and said i’d have a look in the fridge. I forgot i had bought some carvery ham the other day which was to be gone off the 22nd and there were three slices left. I’m after putting them in a sandwich and am eating them here now. It’s awful late to be eating but i hate to see good food thrown out…

I’m just after a huge fry

Nice…

I might have a fry at lunchtime. Them George Foremans are fierce handy for throwing on a quick fry.

Makes a balls os sausages KP the dunph needs to be consulted on the use of a george foreman

I had a fine bowl of lobster bisque the yesterday. Ages since I had some Not as nice as chowder but it was tasty all the same. I followed it up with roast turkey, baby potatoes, veg and gravy.

An average bisque is better than the best chowder.

That’s not true

Any new spuds knocking around the place yet?

+1. Crazy statement from Flano.

Flano has lost it

I was quite hungry and there was no sign of the Dunph online, so I ploughed on regardless… Have to say the sausages tasted fine to me.

Having a bar of Green & Blacks 70% Cocoa here with a freshly brewed coffee. Yes we can.

What kind of sausages were they KP I only eat butchers sausages I’s starve rather than eat dennies or some other shit, I’m after a nice beef stew there

Local butchers sausages with apple added also…

Just after a Supermacs Snack box. Not a bad option for the sake of convenience.

+1

Butcher sausages are the only way to go. Regarding George Foremans, i would throw a few black or white puddings in it and sometimes sausages but never put a rasher in it…

Superquinn sausages are the business. Clonakilty butcher’s sausages are also good. Denny’s are the pits

You’d always want to check the meat content in the sausages. Anything over 75% is good enough for me.

75 % meat in a sausage is aspirational at best. 75% sawdust is a more likely concoction.

I was absolutely starving this morning so I had 6 weetabix.

Splits were:

weetabix 1 - 2.19
weetabix 2 - 2.24
weetabix 3 - 2.21
weetabix 4 - 2.06
weetabix 5 - 1.58
weetabix 6 - 1.52

I was feeling very good after weetabix #3 so I picked up the pace. My aim is to do a sub 20-minute 10 weetabix.

It’d be much appreciated if everyone could respond with words of encouragement such as ‘good eating’.

That’s serious weetabixing bandage. Have you tried spoon analysis? If haven’t you could definitely shave a few spots off those times.