Ravenous

Good roughage mate.

You don’t know what you are talking about, bro.

Are you going with skimmed, low fat or full fat milk Bandage?

Aerodynamically speaking, skimmed would offer much less resistance when scooping upwards towards the mouth and might knock a second or two off

thats good eating bandage :smiley:

The most impressive part of that is the last time is actually the best. You must have really wolfed down the last one. You could definitely shade a second off your time though, you must have been distracted by something outside the window on the first few…

I’m going to go for 2 quick sandwiches during lunch today.

What sort of sandwiches? Surely tuna?

:lol:

14+ mins to eat your breakfast you unfat cunt

I thought they were seconds. :o

Bandage, please confirm one way or the other???

Bandage, you should consider doubling up on portions per bowl. You could fit 2,3 even 4 weetabixes into the one bowl which should cut out the a lot of time wasted pouring milk / putting each weetabix in the bowl.

To warm up I usually have a half a glass of water before breakfast to try and clear the pallette

These times are in minutes lads. Thanks for the advice Fran. I might incorporate it but I’m first going to get gait analysis done and make sure my footwear suits me.

bandage,
Are these mini weetabix?

Were you sitting standing bandage ?? I’d also advice you to invest in some kitten soft you don’t want to pick up an injury

I have discovered Rudds sausages there. 75% pork content. Clonakilty sausages only have 53%, or something like that.

This noble thread is about to hit its 200th, delicious page…

Check out Hogkins sausages as well. Up to 82% pork content, obviously the % of pork drops for their flavoured sausages.

Those Clonakilty sausages were held up as a bad example in some food show I was watching on the BBC a while back.

Too high a pork content is not recommended either, about 70 to 75 is ideal.

3 Grilled lambs chops, Some mint sauce and a few baby potatoes.

Cant fcukin stir here.

Mint sauce is the shiznea! Top quality on leg of lamb.