Ravenous

Made a sensational Beef and Guinness stew yesterday for the miserable evening that was in it. Some left over for tonight aswell.

I was going to leave the new potatoes for another couple of weeks. Any feedback on recent experiences would be well received

I’d fuckin love a beef and Guinness stew now.
It just dawned on me that I haven’t since about 11 yesterday morning :o

I’m after bacon and cabbage with a feed of new spuds (my own not the watery supermarket ones)

How was it? Good???

it was nothing short of mighty, I’d bull cows up again a hill after it

:clap: :clap: :clap:

I’d love a bit of bacon and cabbage but it’s all Foie gras and Escargot over here…

I’m terrible disappointed you haven’t reviewed the feeding in France

I’m living off baguettes and corn flakes so there is nothing to review. I long for something like an Irish Stew or a few lamb chops and spuds…

I’d say it’s slim pickings over there for you.

No steak tartare,Truffle, horse steak or crepe ???

what would you choose to eat if your family ever got above the poverty line?

The SFP keeps me well above the poverty line

Took a stroll down to Zaytoons earlier on to pick up a Chicken Kebab and absolutely devoured it on the way back. Superb

I’m embarressed to say i am thinking of going to McDonalds shortly. There are no proper chippers in this part of Europe. :frowning:

Fat Kats of Gorey are doing a “buy anything get a second free” from now until Christmas so today I opted to eat two “Fat Maks” along with a bag of chips. 6 ounce burger topped with bacon, cheese, onion and various sauces. An excellent, meaty burger, though two was perhaps slightly excessive. Good chips too. Haven’t managed anything more than a small bowl of muesli since, which is quite impressive as I’ve the appetite of a fat man, truth be told.

Fuck sake I’m hanging here. Can’t believe its only 11.37. Its all I can do not to pop down to the machine. Roll on lunch and a nice carvery.

just thread has gone to shite since dunph left the country

You’re right, just thread has gone to shit alright since Dunph was locked up.

I had some rissoles from the Premier take away in Wexford the other night, lovely, although I heard they were made out of leftover chips mashed up, not so lovely.

2 thick buchers burgers
Roasted Red Peppers
Fried Onion
Mustard
BBQ sauce
2 crusty rolls
& a mug of beans

Outstanding dinner