Ravenous

Baked potato
Tuna
Grated Cheese
Beans

Noble Feed.

Roast duck breast with puy lentils, pureed cauliflower and sauted potatoes last night. Splendid.

Roasted vegetable and coconut curry tonight. :slight_smile:

Going to head down to McDonalds for a big mac meal shortly…

Times are tough Dunph.

Is there no where you can cook a bit for yourself?

Had a few lamb chops served with a bit of fresh mint earlier. Plenty turnips, cauliflower and new spuds on the side. Have to go spraying weeds now and I can hardly get up outta the couch.

Le Big Mac?
I had goujans earlier. Was starving so rushed them a bit. Feeling dodgy now.

Had a fine lump of cottage pie and chips for lunch, might just have an auld bowl of soup and a sandwich after Fair City

Made a chicken stir fry with a jar of wagamama sauce. Disappointing.

After making a banger of a chicken Madras. Used the Green Saffron spice mix, they are a different class.

have a nice bit of rib eye that I am going to grill up here at half time with some onions, carrots, beans and a few wedges

grill?

On a grill pan or actually under the grill?

grill pan

Carrots with steak? WTF?

stop making a fool of yourself you hick

Next you will be telling us how you are having tomato ketchup with the steak.

Courtesy of the Clayton Hotel… Fresh Trout, Veg and Chips. The picture does it fcuk all justice as it was a respectable feast for €9.95 at 7pm in the evening.

http://img804.imageshack.us/img804/5780/meal.jpg

Have two lamb chops in the oven and a load of spuds on the hob, will have a few carrots and onions too…

Stuffed pork loin, with carrots, White turnip and spuds straight from the garden. Great feed.

Just after a noble lamb chops, onions, carrots and spuds there.

Lately i find i am eating more spuds than ever. I’ve always had plenty with the dinner but nowadays i add in an extra one. I don’t know is it as i’m getting older.

had a fillet of haddock, new potatoes and mushy peas.